Gaming pikmin 2 (wii version) system update?

DrFiishy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
i just got pikmin2 but when i put the cd in there is an system update...can i take this update away with brickblocker or do i need to do somthing else? its the PAL version btw

temp4746

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
Mine wants to update to, but im afraid to update from a burnt disk.
And if i update from nintendo it will install menu 4.0 blocking me from homebrew.
Although i dont use any homebrew now, if i ever want in the future to use any, i will be blocked from it.

temp4746

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
Sadly i dont use the homebrew channel (lack of sd card and fear of bricking).
I have no option to install the homebrew channel due to family members also not allowing me.

The only option is to either update from the cd or from the internet.
But again im afraid of a bad update from the burnt cd or blocking myself completely from homebrew by updating from nintendo (if someone ever actually wants to use homebrew).

And lets not mention the fact that the last time i had to update from nintendo (that was before homebrew was blocked) it allways gave me errors and i had to keep retrying until it finally succeeded (it was weird, when it failed it moved so slowly but when it finally worked it updated in 5 secs)
wacko.gif

SublimeAndEtc

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
temp4746 said:
Sadly i dont use the homebrew channel (lack of sd card and fear of bricking).
I have no option to install the homebrew channel due to family members also not allowing me.

The only option is to either update from the cd or from the internet.
But again im afraid of a bad update from the burnt cd or blocking myself completely from homebrew by updating from nintendo (if someone ever actually wants to use homebrew).

And lets not mention the fact that the last time i had to update from nintendo (that was before homebrew was blocked) it allways gave me errors and i had to keep retrying until it finally succeeded (it was weird, when it failed it moved so slowly but when it finally worked it updated in 5 secs)
wacko.gif
You need to install the mentioned IOS files if you want to play. That's all there is to it. If you update through the disc there's a good chance you'll be ruined. How can you not use the homebrew channel, yet play burned copies?

muffin

Trophies
XP
Country
i have got the orignal game and that will not even load up and play i have loaded iso 38. 55 . 58 and no difference i have notivced that it is asking for a update from the disc , i am useing wiiflow and preloader v0.30 iso v70 system menu v482 , homebrew 1.0.6 ios 61 v19.26, wii system ver 4.2e
cIOSCORPv3.5. and i have also tried the hack in preloader still no difference
unsure.gif

any ideas why this game will not load ????
thankyou

xile6

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
will only load if you run ntsc 480i and doesnt need the update i play it on my ntsc wii via uloader or cfg usbloader

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: