Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Belgium
Sora1234 said:
I also have a question. It may be Preloader/Priiloader related. I once installed Priiloader, and then reset my Wii. The screen then turned into a black screen, with white letters in the bottom right corner (4.2U). I seem to have forgotten how to fix this issue, does this occur in the current version of Priiloader? If so how do I fix this issue. (It may have had something to do with the system menu IOS)
hold reset while starting the wii to pop up priiloader. then check the hacks

chartube12

Captain Chaz 86
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OArikadoO said:
chartube12 said:
Programmer is an imature person needs a good smack up side the head!
10 year old newb should learn how to spell and not make uninspired comments if he expects to be taken seriously.

I'm no way a noob, I'm much older than you!

I didn't know GBAtemp was filled with so many immature people. I'll take by bussiness else where. Goodbye GBAtemp.

Daco

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Belgium
chartube12 said:
OArikadoO said:
chartube12 said:
Programmer is an imature person needs a good smack up side the head!
10 year old newb should learn how to spell and not make uninspired comments if he expects to be taken seriously.

I'm no way a noob, I'm much older than you!

I didn't know GBAtemp was filled with so many immature people. I'll take by bussiness else where. Goodbye GBAtemp.
want me to give you a gun so you can become an hero while you leave?
http://encyclopediadramatica.com/An_hero if you dont know wtf im saying

Devin

"Local Hardware Wizard"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
A. INTRO
I. What is this?
II. Defining 'Noob'

B. COMMON NOOB CHARACTERISTICS
I. Noobish
II. Where to find noobs
III. Behavior of noobs
IV. Noob religion
V. More about noob habitats

C. AVOIDING NOOBS
I. Make sure you aren't one
II. Major noob avoiding strategies

------------------------

A. INTRO

I. What is this?
This guide is designed to give you a better understanding of what a noob is, how to recognize them, some details about them, and how to avoid or get rid of them. It mostly applies to online forums, which are the main targets of migrating noobs.

II. Defining 'Noob'
Contrary to the belief of many, a noob/n00b and a newbie/newb are not the same thing. Newbs are those who are new to some task* and are very beginner at it, possibly a little overconfident about it, but they are willing to learn and fix their errors to move out of that stage. n00bs, on the other hand, know little and have no will to learn any more. They expect people to do the work for them and then expect to get praised about it, and make up a unique species of their own. It is the latter we will study in this guide so that the reader is prepared to encounter them in the GBAtemp hacking forum...

Daco

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Belgium
Sora1234 said:
QUOTE said:
A. INTRO
I. What is this?
II. Defining 'Noob'

B. COMMON NOOB CHARACTERISTICS
I. Noobish
II. Where to find noobs
III. Behavior of noobs
IV. Noob religion
V. More about noob habitats

C. AVOIDING NOOBS
I. Make sure you aren't one
II. Major noob avoiding strategies

------------------------

A. INTRO

I. What is this?
This guide is designed to give you a better understanding of what a noob is, how to recognize them, some details about them, and how to avoid or get rid of them. It mostly applies to online forums, which are the main targets of migrating noobs.

II. Defining 'Noob'
Contrary to the belief of many, a noob/n00b and a newbie/newb are not the same thing. Newbs are those who are new to some task* and are very beginner at it, possibly a little overconfident about it, but they are willing to learn and fix their errors to move out of that stage. n00bs, on the other hand, know little and have no will to learn any more. They expect people to do the work for them and then expect to get praised about it, and make up a unique species of their own. It is the latter we will study in this guide so that the reader is prepared to encounter them in the GBAtemp hacking forum...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA

respect++;

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @SylverReZ, Indeed lol