OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Screen-Shot-2011-10-01-at-11.08.19-PM-e1317524923642.png
Gizmodo has done it again. The same site that got its hands on the iPhone 4 before it was released has also procured images of what is assumedly a new iPhone to be announced on Tuesday.

The device, codenamed ‘N90A’, is not the iPhone 4S (codenamed ‘N94). That device is still coming, but this photo is of the cheaper 8GB iPhone 4 that will be launched next week, too.

Gizmodo reports:

“Our Brazilian brothers, Gizmodo.com.br, got their hot little hands on a few photos of one a new iPhone, to be announced next week. How? Well, there’s a Foxconn factory in Brazil, and Pedro & co got one of their men inside.

Inside, they found a new-SKU iPhone that looks just like the old iPhone 4.

When you get to the last one, a picture of a Foxconn Brazil quality control form, you’ll notice something strange: a different model number, N90A.”

Gizmodo notes that these specific devices in the picture above won’t be hitting shelves anytime soon, due to a problem with the camera lenses.

A more affordable iPhone will open the flood gates to many more potential customers for Apple. The device has been rumored to start at $50 once it’s made available to the public.[/p]

icon11.gif
Via
icon11.gif
Source

some1ne

OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Well, I think so. An 8GB iPhone 4 will be cheaper, and, if its manafactured here in Brazil, it will reduce the high tax costs we pay for an iPhone here.

iFish

Slower than a 90s modem
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Bullshit until proven otherwise. Nobody can guess price from a fucking SKU. Makes no sense.

And the iPhone 4 become 8GB and cheaper isn't unnormal either. It has happens with every(most) iPhones when the name ones comes out.

$50 off-contract doesn't seem likely at all.

indask8

New Member Forever
Trophies
XP
Country
France
50$ is obviously with a contract.

And I actually hate when they use this with contract price to make the phone look attractive,

What interest me is the price of the bare phone simlock free, and I guess it wont be under 300$.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: