picodriveds...

Discussion in 'NDS - Emulation and Homebrew' started by Sigma83, Feb 18, 2007.

1. Sigma83
    OP

Sigma83 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Dec 26, 2006
    Canada
    I'm running mortal kombat 2 on the picodriveds emulator for DS. It just doesn't seem like all the genesis controller buttons are accounted for though. I have a single punch button (not high/low), high kick, low kick, block. Was one of the buttons sacrificed to make room for the screen adjusting button, and the load/save button? On the DS, with L,R,a,b,x,y,start,select I woudl think there's enough to go around. Has this been discussed before? And if so, any possible solution reached?

Thanks.

2. dualscreenman

dualscreenman GBAtemp Fan

Dec 29, 2005
    United States
    Rockin' the DSman Party-Van
    The d-pad is accounted for by... the D-pad [​IMG] and buttons Y, B, and A are used for A , B and C. I don't think any have been clipped.

3. Sigma83
    OP

Sigma83 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Dec 26, 2006
    Canada
    Actually, am i just remembering incorrectly. Does mortal kombat 2 not have combos then?

4. Covarr

Covarr Sentient Cash Register

Oct 21, 2005
    United States
    Far East of Eden
    It does, but keep in mind the difference between a 3-button Genesis controller and a 6-button Genesis controller; I believe that PicoDriveDS only emulates 3 button.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice