picked up my copy of persona Q yesterday

Discussion in '3DS - Games & Content' started by nexuspunk, Dec 12, 2014.

1. nexuspunk
    OP

nexuspunk the mysterious one.

Mar 14, 2013
    United States
    team plasma castle.
    and i have to say, what i expected was blown out of the water. i expected great things from this atlus cross over and so far it hasn't disappointed, the graphics are beautiful the sound is full atlus greatness. and the enemy's really pop out at you. sure some of them are recolors but who cares, i have fun tracking these guys down and slaying them for their drops. the dungeons are full and rather huge, i was not expecting 3 floors (or more haven't gotten to deep in yet more on that in a second) the voice acting is rather well done as well.

now lets get a little deeper into why i love this game, the ability to form your own party is still there which is a great thing for me. i have a love hate relationship, with games that don't let me choose who i go with. this game allows you to customize your party with p4 characters, and p3 characters which is amazing. and i'm only scratching the surface, i screamed with joy the minute i saw the opening. and i'm taking my time going over every inch of the first dungeon i have sunken 5 in game hours into this game so far (i say in game because i know i have spent more then that playing this game.) i can't get enough, this game is great for what it is. sorry if this seemed like a review, but it was just me gushing major fan love for this game. anyways later everyone

lemanuel likes this.
  2. ScarletCrystals

ScarletCrystals Useless Bunny of Paradise

Apr 9, 2010
    Canada
    Bamboo Forest, Gensokyo
    I totally agree.
    I sunk 85hrs into the first run and sometimes just put the opening on loop so I can listen to it over and over.
    Too bad there aren't alternate endings or bonus bosses/dungeons/requests except
    Warning: Spoilers inside!
    So yeah, not a whole lot of reason to rush out and start new game+ right away...

3. nexuspunk
    OP

Mar 14, 2013
    United States
    team plasma castle.
    i agree that there is not a lot going on to provoke a new game+ but knowing me, i will still end up doing it anyways. it was the same with shovel knight when it came out, i played the new game+ for the harder difficulty to test myself. although if you are looking for a reason, why not set the game difficulty up higher then you had it (if possible) and see how fast you can beat the game?

4. Clau46

Clau46 GBAtemp Regular

Mar 29, 2005
    Netherlands
    The Netherlands
    I picked up my Premium edition today. I new to Persona games so is it worth it to play the other games on the PSP? Already played Persona 4 Golden on the PSVita.

Attached Files:

5. nexuspunk
    OP

Mar 14, 2013
    United States
    team plasma castle.
    it's pretty worth it, as i'm sure you found out by now. its a great game, i just wish the labyrinth's didn't drag sometimes