Photos of a New 3DS in the dark?

babyboodle

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay, this is an extremely specific and silly request, but I can't find my answer within a few minutes of searching, so I'll ask that you'll humor me.

I'm getting a New 3DS/3DS XL, and tend to play in the dark before sleeping, but I was wondering what they looked like in the dark with different colors than black, such as white, red, blue, and so on.

So, do any of you have photos of a New 3DS in the dark with just the glow of its screen, or would be willing to take one? Either way, thanks for reading lol.

AngryCinnabon

Resident Iron Valiant
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
Canada
My room is pretty dim due to shitty lightbulbs so i think this is in the dark enough for it to matter.
0yYbweAN93m-7Mis_BeHTcW6ke8o8RK-tkpSUHReWffl8btbys4fEKleKNff_C_Cp-pKOanxbec76MYQM-2yFO1giVsr9bWyFB-7-xC-5W6OQY2H6h0CZnxREvut8gQD9xmWW8MVJKvo0GYFjkjJtHLBbuD2-91V55ZZjjwwsR5HHoyPw50XrnVUBLu7LFeL2-vUJmeZNjZzwjWFxrhQPKGoG5CtdHUebx6xFwbZAsfaZCoEAG4B0N2BlCqrMBrAEFjrkPhoEIzE7EX6-vCOoQKp4P0T_EhRBhIrOtWl0BSkYkvMe-bsSEzL0Ojl8SMUJRzWujzPiDPoe_WJVQLucpuHPqu0tDBSDVGb2B-9hTjXQ4xtbTB4ZduttX-hWKUEObXp4CmQP2LqCPM68698-3EEtv1xGwpWJou3mBExtPM0Ho7gdE3wsLtjU4BUgd2ffznqeC8Z-TsBCzAIkR7RXHc9De8UJdRGdZEouFH2MEjoGfZUIzmzVcq62BLlu-Y3UdsY1XqsIffNtBSlov2qz5oEPstau3DGL50Lm_hwphpL01McwlnAREiO82vka-uXCC5KDoJDwm9Fm6Ker0X7NLlq2Hfkk3J_XmpQWylFnZvMUW4W-ucEHykN7ecZC0NlD6Tp2mCD92kaLPS7YW-2K5WxbrDHKzIIb2HbV7-1NbSOkLLGwOvSIMbvEPX_g3vhVImTFoE_fVxMt24I-SBzVWVj=w697-h929-no

This is one with TN screens btw, the ones that are apparently inferior to the IPS screens that nintendo randomly placed around some units. (i personally couldn't care less, it's just some perfectionist bullshit and the prices of used ones with confirmed IPS screens reflects that perfectly)

As someone who uses their 3ds/2ds religiously and actually gets to sleep better when playing games that really test my mind as well (strategy RPGs, puzzle games, etc) it will do just fine, you might have to turn off the auto brightness and manually set it to 4 or 5 on the home menu (or on the fly with CFW) but it's definitely good in dark places.

Reactions: babyboodle

Kazmar

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Even if 3D is far from the best version of the game (that goes to Wii, because I'm utterly biased) here's Xenoblade Chronicles 3D.
IMG_5867.jpg

Reactions: babyboodle

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: It's so unfair, maybe AI can save us lol