1. Endurion_Jr

Endurion_Jr Member
    Newcomer

Germany
    Sadly the dsi transfer tool will be also installed as a system application (00030015) by the dsi shop

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

But the dsi shop have redownload section. Maybe if someone have save data of the dsi shop which has the redownload information inside, it could possible to inject the save date into my dsi shop and I could try to redownload from there

2. Ryccardo

OP Ryccardo and his tropane alkaloids

Italy
    As said at the beginning, you don't actually need a ticket just to add applications :)

No way you can fool the shop - your purchase history is server-side, you would need to completely spoof your DSi's identity (probably possible with emunand running a backup of the desired console and a hypothetically modded shop app, but nobody did it yet)

Endurion_Jr, alexander1970 and banjo2 like this.
  3. Endurion_Jr

Endurion_Jr Member
    Newcomer

Germany
    I just managed to create my own valid dsi ware tickets! :yaynds:
    First I used a regular dsi ware ticket (00030004) from an other dsi as base, then I decrypted it with the other dsi console id, and after that I re encrypted it with the console id from my dsi. System title tickets will not work for regular dsi ware.

Now I just need to copy the tickets into my system memory. Is there any tool which allow nand write access without hardmod?
    I wanted to use the tickets, to be able to copy dsiware to sd in data management from system settings and install games to sysnand.
    Anyway thank you @Ryccardo and @banjo2 for taking your time to help me.

banjo2, Ryccardo and Valery0p like this.
  4. Ryccardo

OP Ryccardo and his tropane alkaloids

Italy
    No(t yet and probably not anytime soon), there are not-well-tested versions of fwtool with restore support, but it's gross overkill for editing files, maybe godmode9i is the best candidate for such a feature

Endurion_Jr and banjo2 like this.
  5. 3EGaming

3EGaming Member
    Newcomer

United Kingdom
    Yes! i finally got four swords on my dsi. if anyone was trying to use the unofficial 32bit twltool, it doesn't work on decrypting tickets, so just use 64 bit pc.
    EDIT:
    by the way, if you need a public.sav I've found a way to get one without a 3ds. copy the 00000000.app to you sd card, then using TWiLight menu(https://github.com/DS-Homebrew/TWiLightMenu/releases), attempt to launch it, it will fail but leave 00000000.pub file. rename it to public.sav and you have the save.

Last edited by 3EGaming, Mar 28, 2020
    Ryccardo likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - installing, hardware, emulator