Phone Videos to R4DS

Discussion in 'R4 DS' started by mikeyt1998, Sep 5, 2007.

1. mikeyt1998
    OP

mikeyt1998 YouTube Glitcher

Aug 11, 2007
    Dalton-in-furness, north west
    a phone videos format is .3GP, so i downloaded AVS video converter 5.6 to change it to .AVI or .WMV then used Batch DPG to change it to a DPG file. it works but then freezes at the end of the video.

if anyone has a better way of putting a video from ur phone to the R4 then could someone say? its getting on my nerves lol. The first .AVI i made didn't work properly when you made it a .DPG, so i put it onto windows movie maker to make it a .WMV then converted it AGAIN to make a dpg. it seemed to work but froze again at the end...

any help?

2. R-Unit 4

R-Unit 4 GBAtemp Regular

Jan 22, 2007
    you recorded it with your phone I bet. I wouldn't think it would be that clear. Maybe try to turn the sound quality or video quality down. I think the DS' dpg would have better graphics than a .3gp ( unless if yours is either 3.2 megs or higher or 2 megs with an large sreen resolution).

3. .::5pYd3r::.

.::5pYd3r::. Viva La Pizza

Jun 2, 2007
    The GREAT Southern Land :D
    install media player classic(google is your friend) then you can convert directly from .3gp to .dpg

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice