Gaming Phone interview w/ Naruto: Path of the Ninja 2 devlopers, questions?

hey_suburbia

Do The Lizard Bop
OP
Trophies
Website
www.hungrylizards.net
XP
Country
United States
I was invited to join a phone conference with the TOMY developers to talk about NARUTO: Path of the Ninja 2, tomorrow at 7:00 EST.

I won't be able to make it, so if somebody on GBATemp would like to represent my site, WiiNintendo.net, and GBATemp, let me know and I can give you the information to join the conference.

I've come up with these questions so far, can any hardcore fans add to this:
QUOTE said:
1.) In the first "Path of the Ninja" game there wasn't a "new" story, "Path of the Ninja 2" will stray from the anime script, will this new story remain faithful to the series or is it geared to new users.
2.) What does "Path of the Ninja 2" bring to the RPG genre that differs from the all too familiar formula?
3.) Do you think "Path of the Ninja 2" will appeal to non-Naruto fans? why?

email me at [email protected] if you're interested

Pyrofyr

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Shame it's over the phone, suprised interviews are still done that way.

In any case, I'd ask questions more directed towards their handling specific problems. The best way to come up with a list is to look at the generic questions asked, and make sure to ask different ones.

distorted.freque

I'm getting mixed signals here!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Nice interview! My only complaint was the fact that the last question was repeated.
tongue.gif
Haha.

I think I might try out the game once it's released.

Harsky

Madmin
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
QUOTE said:
WN: How was this new story developed? Was it written by the original creators of the series or was it written by game developers?
TOMY: It was written by a freelance writer from Japan, he is very close to the Naruto story and we’ve used him on a number of projects. It’s still very true to the Naruto experience.

Interesting. So essentially just a ghost writer.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Brb