Phoenix Wright

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by cornaljoe, Aug 5, 2006.

Aug 5, 2006

Phoenix Wright by cornaljoe at 10:09 PM (916 Views / 0 Likes) 6 replies

1. cornaljoe
    OP

Member cornaljoe GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    I just Unlocked Episode 5 but something has been bothering me. At the end of each case there is a question that they ask for you to prove something to the character involved in the case. What happens if you get it right/wrong. Just more dialog, or something more useful like content?

2. Heito

Member Heito Advanced Member

United States
    It's just dialogue and you have to get it right to continue. But I think if you pick wrong you can choose again

3. ChaosTheorySD

Member ChaosTheorySD GBAtemp Fan

United States
    I'm pretty sure it's just extra dialogue. I think I picked the wrong evidence at the end of case 4 and Maya just said something like "I don't what that has to do with anything," then left.

4. alexp2_ad

Member alexp2_ad Certified Smart Ass

United Kingdom
    Sometimes you lose one of the point things and if you lose 5 in a day you lose the trial and go back to a save, sometimes you get infinite chances.

5. ChaosTheorySD

Member ChaosTheorySD GBAtemp Fan

United States
    No, I don't think he means during the trial, he means at the end of the chapter. Like at the end of chapter 1, Larry thinks Cindy Stone was just using him. But if you show him the Thinker clock, he realizes he meant enough to her to keep that gawdy thing around.

6. cornaljoe
    OP

Member cornaljoe GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    Exactly! So it only gives a more interesting dialog than "I don't know what that has to do with anything." I was hoping it unlock a picture gallery or something.

7. alexp2_ad

Member alexp2_ad Certified Smart Ass

United Kingdom
    Oh yeah, I see. Sorry. Yeah, you don't get anything for getting it right / wrong besides different dialog.