Phoenix Wright: Remnants of the Past

Rock Raiyu

Clock Up
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I recently came across a Phoenix Wright fan game that is really interesting to look at. It's a homebrew game that is being made for Nintendo DS and its almost nearly completed. I thought I'd give this person some recognition and post this fantastic looking game on here.

QUOTE said:
In his many years of being a defense attorney, Phoenix Wright has left many legacies behind. Of his many cases, only a select few are remembered by the masses, while the others disintegrate into the past. After losing his Attorney's Badge, Phoenix Wright decides to relive his cases once again, to be a part of his past, just once more.

In order to restore his lost memories, Phoenix reactivates the Mason System. However, when an outside source causes a system malfunction, Phoenix is thrust into the past, and while losing some of his faithful memories, he must once again prove a handful of his clients innocent...or be stuck in the past forever.

(Because this game is made to be as realistic as the real game as possible, the cases will fit in the timeline of the other Phoenix Wright games.)

News Source: GyakutenWiki

da_head

A dying dream..
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
wow that looks pretty sick
smile.gif

well definitely give this a try.

tylerxian

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
It's been a while since I've seen such a good trailer (I haven't seen too much lately) especially coming from a homebrew game. I'm interested in this game, I haven't tried the last game of the Phoenix Wright series but, this will give me a reason to.

Alato

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Cool, nice trailer. Love phoenix wright, so definitely gonna try it out.
I was actually working on my own flash Phoenix Wright case for Wii until my computer died. Sometime when I get a decent computer I might continue.

But yeah, I look forward to this.

Midna

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Albania

I am wowed. This is one homebrew game I will DEFINITELY be playing.
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

Also, this is definitely for DS. It just is.

jesterscourt

Not Brad.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Three things:

Great trailer, but part of me thinks the trailer is better than the actual game

PWLib from what I read is a PC engine. Ergo, it's not a Nintendo DS Homebrew. Rather, it's a homebrew/fangame based on a Nintendo DS property, for the PC.

Lastly, the link for further information launched a Rickroll as I am using Firefox with AdBlock+.

Rock Raiyu

Clock Up
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It is indeed a PC engine however one member on NarutoFan asked:

QUOTE said:
Ziko:
3. Is it possible to port to a DS for us flashcart users?

With him/her replying:

QUOTE said:
@Ziko:
3. Sorry, right now, the creator of PWLib, KSA_Tech, hasn't added this function. Maybe in the future, he'll think about this option.

And then he/she later replies with confirmation:
It'll be a program called AIGE/PWLib that will be included in the download. All you'll need to do is download and play. Thanks!

Oh yes, huge news! Thanks to another member on CR, the game will be playable on the DS!

So yeah, its going to be a DS homebrew. I'm not sure if its going to be released at the same time but its coming.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @realtimesave, hi