Hacking Phoenix Wright Dual Destinies ROM dumped?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GeorgeAria

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So it seems like the Phoenix Wright game for the 3DS has been dumped. However, I was under the impression that dumping E-shop games was not possible. Could this lead into dumping other E-shop exclusive games as well as some DSI-ware games?

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
So it seems like the Phoenix Wright game for the 3DS has been dumped. However, I was under the impression that dumping E-shop games was not possible. Could this lead into dumping other E-shop exclusive games as well as some DSI-ware games?

I don't see that game anywhere dumped and I'm on most sites to find it! Sorry found it.

Says you need to patch with Sig Check or something and run in GW card. Don't know how you do that though?, anyone?

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
One of the games I didn´t want to see dumped *sigh*
Guess any game will get pirated with time.
AKA "one of those games I'd like to see disappear in the void of history as soon as the digital distribution service goes offline". Dumps are a good thing, they preserve software for future generations to enjoy - it's the end user's choice to use the dump in an illegal fashion. :)

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
This makes me think, how have they managed to dump an E-Shop game, sounds very promising! Have they had an early release of the new 2.0 Final Gateway Firmware to be able to do this. :) Its a thought. 2 E-Shop games dumped back to back that have never been done before all of a sudden within minutes of each other? I maybe wrong or maybe happily rite!!! I have a funny feeling it will be on its way very soon!

Essometer

Needs data
Trophies
Website
none.de
XP
Country
Germany
AKA "one of those games I'd like to see disappear in the void of history as soon as the digital distribution service goes offline". Dumps are a good thing, they preserve software for future generations to enjoy - it's the end user's choice to use the dump in an illegal fashion. :)

Haven´t thought about it that way. At least it was unpirated for half a year.

ground

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
now i think of this, if we can play eshop release on flashcards, maybe we can pirate nand saving games from the eshop. yay

WoJjTeK

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Wait , so You can actually PLAY those dumps using a flashcard like it was a normal retail game ? Can someone confirm that ?

masterzero

Trophies
XP
Country
Harmoknight another eshop game was dumped as well both work perfectly on gateway 2.0b

b any number ? so it will work on b1 and clones 3.0?

Awesome dumping eshop games.. 2 in a row ? maybe more are coming?

Also what is that sigcheck thing ? do we have to do something to the rom ? has anyone tried them?

ultimatetemper

Trophies
XP
Country
This makes me think, how have they managed to dump an E-Shop game, sounds very promising! Have they had an early release of the new 2.0 Final Gateway Firmware to be able to do this. :) Its a thought. 2 E-Shop games dumped back to back that have never been done before all of a sudden within minutes of each other? I maybe wrong or maybe happily rite!!! I have a funny feeling it will be on its way very soon!

I'm with you.
Gateway 2.0 final is coming.

RodrigoDavy

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
The japanese version of Dual Destinies was released as a physical cartridge. Maybe it was this version that was dumped

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
The japanese version of Dual Destinies was released as a physical cartridge. Maybe it was this version that was dumped
No, it's the EU version. Harmoknight was dumped too.
What I find odd is that the serial is BBB-AGKP instead of CRT-**** like every other 3DS dump ever. Maybe it was modified by the team who dumped it, considering their acronym just happens to be BBB... in which case this particular release will likely end up getting nuked at some point.

Reactions: cearp

masterzero

Trophies
XP
Country

Duh.. if you check the 3ds release list that one was already dumped eons ago. And also if you check the nfo for this dump (which is available but the rom I guess will take a bit more to be torrented) it says it's the eur release from the eshop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Least they got head in the end