Founder of the Church of Renamon
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
So I realized there's no PW thread....

tumblr_mmww7zr1XT1qiuukyo1_400.gif

With the demo released yesterday I pounced on my chance to play and love every second of it,
As a seasoned PW fan, I was in love with the cinematic sequence at the beginning and enjoyed playing through some of the 1st trial.

So with the game rapidly approaching, its only Wright... to have a thread :D

signz

Timelord
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I, too, quite loved the demo. It made me wanna re-play the other 5 Ace Attorney games on DS, but then I remembered how I got kinda bored after some time... Oh well, maybe I'll play them until Pokemon gets released. :D

Reactions: EZ-Megaman

Wuigi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The demo was pretty good, especially the cutscenes, but I think it was a bit lame to simply publish the demo already playable on E3 to everyone instead of offering a longer demo. Also I think it was wrong to just show tutorials and I absolutely hate forced tutorials and paternalism in games...

Reactions: _kbnft

jpxdude

Trophies
Website
www.geekpower.co.uk
XP
Country
I played this exact demo at Hyper Japan a couple months ago, but the one at the show also had an additional Investigation stage which was quite fun. This demo is a proper tease, but it is specifically curated AS a demo, and the judge even breaks the forth wall mentioning how short the demo is, which is great :) The real thing will be obviously a lot better than the tease everyone got with this demo.

Duo8

Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
I'm not getting it due to be digital-only (means I can't trade) while the game have no replay value. Love the cutscenes and the voice though, quite a step from the DS versions (although it still suffers from 3D cutscenes problems like Prof. Layton). The game being rendered in 3D also allows for some nice effects. Music is also a lot better.
Quite a leap for the series.

Terenigma

Terenigma everywhere
Trophies
XP
Country
Originally didnt want to get this due to it being digital only but the demo swayed me coz i really liked the animation and 3D graphics. I will be getting it and im totally hyped! Im hoping it has the 3D examination of the objects like in Apollo Justice, that was cool and make the trial part a little more fun and realistic.

ForteGospel

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Originally didnt want to get this due to it being digital only but the demo swayed me coz i really liked the animation and 3D graphics. I will be getting it and im totally hyped! Im hoping it has the 3D examination of the objects like in Apollo Justice, that was cool and make the trial part a little more fun and realistic.
actually i expected the animation to be smother because this is using 3d models, instead of that they are still using the same style as the sprited games where the characters jump from one emotion/move to the other without any kind of continuity

not going to said i am dissapointed by this as it does keeps the original style only with 3d models

linkenski

Trophies
XP
Country
I was never fully sold on AA5 after I heard it was the same team who did Ace Attorney Investigations who made it, especially because AAI was good in all departments except for writing, but I'm still quite hyped for it. I had already seen the demo footage a couple of times but it was exciting to see the new voice-acting and anime cutscenes and all. The dialogue was good, better than AAI definitely, but maybe it was a bit overwritten at times, as in, it could've been more concise.

So far I like the game a lot but I still doubt whether it'll beat the others (except AAI which I did not like) but that'll come down to how good the story was at the end of the day. Now it just needs to be October 24th :P

VMM

Hamon > Stand
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
But, we ARE getting that case...

Last time I saw it was gonna be exclusively japanese due to cultural questions,
at least that was the lame excuse Capcom was giving,
have they changed their minds or it was just a false rumour?
I'm sorry to trouble you, but do you have any source?

Chary

Never sleeps
Chief Editor
Trophies
Website
opencritic.com
XP
Country
United States

Jiehfeng

The One
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Sri Lanka
Am I the only one dissapointed with Phoenix voice?
Seriously, he is 33 y.o or more and sounds like a 15 y.o boy.

And Japan gets to have an awesome manly voice...
But after many tries of the demo, I think that the voice we have perfectly suits Wright whether you wanted it to sound cool or not.
You'll get used to it.

Btw guys, I just got to know this now so, if anyone didn't know,
the number of cases are
5 and the extra dlc case, 6
SWEEEEEETTTT :D

Reactions: EZ-Megaman

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: roms wont boot with wood r4menu