Gaming phoenix wright 1 and 2

appleb

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
The first one is good and worth playing through.

I'm currently playing the second game but I can't get past the second chapter. The solutions don't seem to make much sense, and I'm generally forced to just guess with repeated trial and error. For this reason, I'm not enjoying the second one as much as the first.

Amiable-Akuma

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do the games have any storyline continuity between them or are they both compeletely stand-alone stories? Would you guys suggest playing the first over the second (for that reason, character introductions or what have you)?

Harsky

Madmin
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Do the games have any storyline continuity between them or are they both compeletely stand-alone stories? Would you guys suggest playing the first over the second (for that reason, character introductions or what have you)?
Although the second can be played on it's own since it gives a brief explanation of what happened in the first game, but really, just play the first one then the second one.

Rankio

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I liked them both, but Phoenix Wright 1 certainly has better music and a longer game time.

The 1st one is longer? The 2nd one seemed too long and drawn out. Unfortunately I started on the 2nd one (just finished it) and now I'm about to start the 1st.

The first one is good and worth playing through.

I'm currently playing the second game but I can't get past the second chapter. The solutions don't seem to make much sense, and I'm generally forced to just guess with repeated trial and error. For this reason, I'm not enjoying the second one as much as the first.

Yea sometimes you'd pick something that makes sense but it doesn't work yet because you have to pick something that doesn't make sense so it leads up to the thing that makes sense. Which just doesn't make sense. Unless they wanted to extend the game time. Then it makes sense. SENSEx5.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: