Phobias

chari

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Lots of ya is seem be afraid of creepy crawly things. Is ya all afraid a Frank? I reckon he seems nice enuff
tongue.gif

Me? I isna afraid of anythin. Even if grim try and get me wit his big scythe thing, would just tell him ta fook off and give him greatest battle he ever seen
mad.gif

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I don't really have any serious phobias, but I'm kinda creeped out by the dark, my closet in the dark more specifically. Also spiders - I hate spiders. Another thing that's always creeped me out is things growing. Not organic things - I'm not talking like a dog growing up. You see, I used to have dreams where I would start off looking at a small box or something, and then it would just grow and grow until it was bigger than I could even imagine - it made me wanna throw up. I've had that fear ever since. ugh. I'm also kinda scared of heights - know the phrase "Don't look down.", well it goes quadruple for me. If I look down from a high place and I don't have anything to hold on to, I get dizzy. However I love climbing trees. It's strange.
I like this thread. I don't think I've ever quite posted a reply this long before
biggrin.gif

edit: Never mind, it's not as long as I thought it was going to be (damn fast reply box makes things seem longer)
dry.gif

imgod22222

GBAtemp's Original No-faced Member
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
jumpman, do mini rc's count? if so, that's strange.

And when you guys say youre afraid of heights, how high are we talking? I'm afraid of above the 4th step of a standard ladder (BTW im like 6'2")

Caoimhin

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Poland
im not afriad of bugs but if i see a maggot or anything like this makes me sick
millipede.jpg
i think about it crawling in my dinnerÂ
wtf.gif

Aaah!
cry.gif
Get this thing out of here! It's going to eat me.. KILL IT, PLLEEEEEEASE! :'(

jumpman, do mini rc's count? if so, that's strange.

And when you guys say youre afraid of heights, how high are we talking? I'm afraid of above the 4th step of a standard ladder (BTW im like 6'2")
Talking about ladders.. I could climb up a ladder (with lots of problems), but going down would be THE horror. I just can't "use" ladders. Well, it's probably acrophobia (one of the names for the fear of heights). When I was about 7 years old I jumped from more than 15 meters (maybe even more than 25, I'm not good at eye-measuring) onto one 10cm-high mattress (it was a foam mattress, no springs, just like a very big sponge). My legs hurt pretty much after it, but, thank God, nothing was broken.

shtonkalot

Can't hold on much longer, But I'll never let go!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I don't believe I have any real phobias. I am uncomfortable at great heights, I guess cautious of falling off a cliff and such.
I love creepy crawlies and snakes and slimy things too.
I do love feeling scared though. I'm uncomfortable with being high up, so I like to go high up. I love the feeling of fear taking over and being aware of how it affects me.

I'm passing this love of fear onto my son too. We went to a theme park not long ago and went on a big roller coaster. My son was screaming like a girl holding on for his life with his eyes closed all the way. Once the ride was over he had a bump on his head where he had bashed it against the headrest and was white as a sheet. He's terrified but calm when he slowly says "we're going on that again!".
That's my boy!

My ex (his mother) however has a real fear of birds. she can't be near one without making funny noises and erratically moving away at speed. This always annoyed me because it affected her to the point where she would drop things and run into people if a bird came close to her in public, she wasn't willing to try do anything about it though.
I kept saying things like 'what if you're at a train platform with the kids and a bird comes near?' but she was too scared to think about getting help with it, I believe anyway.

Anyway, love the fear!

Jax

Pip Pip Cheerioink!
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I have a very case of reverse acrophobia: I get dizzy when looking up when inside tall rooms.
rofl2.gif

I'm also scared of spoiled food, kinda like ozzyzak.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I haven't played my Switch n a month or so, just been playing Xbox, and just picked to play lil...