[Philos-EoF-y] If you could start a country from scratch, what would it be like?

Julie_Pilgrim

Secretly three raccoons in a trench coat
Trophies
Website
zoey-on-github.github.io
XP
Country
United States
alright but you guys don't see the true ideal world like i do

2B2T IRL
View attachment 252998

NO KINGS
NO PRESIDENTS
NO LAWS
NO MORALS
ONLY DESTRUCTION

i would prolly be the first to be killed but such is the price of a world without rules.
"The biggest anarchy server in Minecraft"

Louse

go play rez
Trophies
Website
www.h.com
XP
Country
United States
alright but you guys don't see the true ideal world like i do

2B2T IRL
View attachment 252998

NO KINGS
NO PRESIDENTS
NO LAWS
NO MORALS
ONLY DESTRUCTION

i would prolly be the first to be killed but such is the price of a world without rules.
No kings or god. Only man.

Silent_Gunner

Crazy Cool Cyclops
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'd make it so that we can make tech that could slow aging down, reduce the mortality to zero thanks to a making an apparatus implanted into all people's digestive systems that could take a large amount of resources and convert them into something us humans can consume without threat to our bodies. It could be configured to account for allergies and adjust the kind of energy produced and distributed throughout the body.

With food and water needs eliminated, my next main focus would be preserving the human species beyond Earth. I would evaluate what can be done on Mars, the kind of tech that can take us to there, but if it doesn't work, we revert to trying some sort of travel to another planet far, far away that could support life. While we don't send all, we send a considerable amount of competent men and women on this expedition to help make the human race's fate to be not tied to that of Earth's.

I would ensure that I can stay ruler of the country via copying the contents of my brain to an insane amount of servers and PC's to where a benevolent authoritarian ruler's benevolence can't be tampered with by the lesser values of a successor, much like when going from King Solomon to Rehoboam.

Reactions: Julie_Pilgrim

keven3477

Fresh Prince of Lemonade
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
can i start the first country in Mars, rule for some years and then sell/give the right to the citizens will also leaving a sort of bill of rights that i would like them to follow in the future. Id probably make it democratic but actually let the civilians create rules but only veto the unpopular ones.

Reactions: Julie_Pilgrim

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://youtu.be/ab8GtuPdrUQ +1