Philips Gogear 8gb.

Discussion in 'General Off-Topic Chat' started by dudenator, Jun 7, 2010.

Jun 7, 2010

Philips Gogear 8gb. by dudenator at 12:51 AM (1,628 Views / 0 Likes) 3 replies

1. dudenator
    OP

Member dudenator King of the Carts

Canada
    I have a Philips Gogear sa3285/37 and I was wondering if there is any way I can hack it to increase the volume. Plz halp.

2. officer99

Newcomer officer99 Newbie

United States
    you buy a better mp3 player. that is the only way to listen to music louder.

3. scrtmstr

Member scrtmstr GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Netherlands
    well I dunno for sure, but you can buy headphones that have a higher max. volume, but you'd better get a new MP3 player or a phone which can play music like an iphone or something cheaper (sony ericsson walkman for example)
    EDIT: also, if it's the noise of your surroundings that is causing you to put you're volume up, then you might consider in-ear headphones. Good ones will completly cancel out outside noise so you can just hear your music.

4. FAST6191

Reporter FAST6191 Techromancer

pip
    United Kingdom
    Sometimes they come with locked down volume for various regional regulations (French law and companies making devices for all of Europe at once means we often see such things). Still if http://www.p4c.philips.com/cgi-bin/dcbint/...p;ctn=SA3285/37 does not sort it for you there are other options.

I am far too lazy right now to go searching for that model beyond that link above (even if I did I have no idea if it would be hardware or software) but you do have the option of things like http://blog.makezine.com/archive/2006/08/a...dphone_amp.html (there are commercial offerings as well as better hack/homebrew type ones but as a starting point that is not bad).