Phat Xbox help

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Console, Accessories and Hardware' started by Cefur, Sep 2, 2013.

1. Cefur
    OP

Cefur Newbie

Newcomer
    Sep 2, 2013
    Pakistan
    Hi All,

I am quiet new to hacking xbox and just wondering if someone can help me determine the best way to hack my xbox as i know there are many different methods.

I have xbox 360 Phat with dash board: 2.0.13599.0 with 60GB HDD

i got this off a friend and i dont think it was ever modified or even updated..

so please let me know the easies way to hack this? All i wanna do is download games from internet and play on it... whether is has to be burning on DVD or even copying it on the HDD.

Thanks in advance
    cefur

2. Shag

Shag Advanced Member

Jun 8, 2011
    United States
  3. DinohScene

DinohScene Dino May Fire

GBAtemp Patron
    DinohScene is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Oct 11, 2011
    Antarctica
    В небо
    If you care about nothing but games then I suggest looking into an Xkey.

Not only can you pirate, but you can also go on XBLive with it .
    Since you know next to nothing about 360 hacking, it's probably easier to go with an Xkey.

Xkey allows you to download games and put them on a external HDD in the form of an ISO image.
    Only thing you need to do is to extract your DVD key with Jungleflasher and get the Xkey itself.

4. The Real Jdbye

The Real Jdbye Always Remember 30/07/08

GBAtemp Patron
    The Real Jdbye is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Mar 17, 2010
    Norway
    Alola
    That's a good modchip, but it's not what he wants. He wants the easiest method to play backups regardless of medium.
    Which would be flashing the drive, but a XK3y would be more convenient once installed.

5. Shag

Shag Advanced Member

Jun 8, 2011
    United States

Don't loose your DVD Firmware in the process of retrieving your DVD key or you'll be using the R-Jtag method to retrieve your DVD KEY. Just be careful or find someone who knows how to do it.