Gaming phantasy star zero

Anakir

Project: Melee
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I believe it's going to be dumped soon (IGN says its going to be released on November 10/09; which is in about 1 minute
biggrin.gif
). I'm going to purchase a legitimate copy but won't open it - its there to look nice and support the company. I'll just play the downloaded version.

swornsecrets

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
From what I played yea, I plan on purchasing it for my library but I wont be playing it seeing as how I dont like carrying my originals around with me so I still gotta wait for someone to dump it before I actually get to play.

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is it gonna be a (U) or (E) ROM? If you are expecting a (U) ROM, you might be waiting awhile. There are LOTS of recent (U) games that haven't been dumped. It's like the USA ROM dumpers have quit the scene or something.

DeMoN

GBAtemp Guru
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Yes it does seem a bit weird. Are the release groups on strike or what?
High profile games like this are usually even dumped a few days early.

mrSmiles

Dundunduuuun
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
can't wait for dump, i just hope this gets dumped by the end of this new day, i want to get my hands on this.

Anakir

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Rayder said:
Is it gonna be a (U) or (E) ROM? If you are expecting a (U) ROM, you might be waiting awhile. There are LOTS of recent (U) games that haven't been dumped. It's like the USA ROM dumpers have quit the scene or something.

Oh wow. Really? That's a bummer. I guess I have to open mine then. I'm totally cool with it as its free in the first place anyways. There's bound to be someone who's going to dump it sooner or later.

Hero_Of_Fate

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know, I think PSZ will be dumped. It seems certain (U) titles that haven't been dumped were released in Europe a week before the US, so there's no real point to dumping the (U) version if you already have an English version out there. No rush, you know.

Anakir

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Rayder said:

Sorry to quote you once again but do you happen to have a link about this? I was trying to google it but no luck.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: yawn