Banned
Trophies
Website
jphtemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Phantasy Star Zero Wi-Fi Topic
#PS0 on EFnet - Phantasy Star Zero Chatroom (Discuss/Idle/Organize Wi-Fi Sessions)

I've yet to play the game but it definitely needs a topic like this.
Please only arrange online gaming sessions and share friend codes in this topic.

icon11.gif
Phantasy Star Zero NDS Release topic

Terenigma

Terenigma everywhere
Trophies
XP
Country
My Friendcode is: 0044 6767 9357 my name is Teren

(AS NEW INFO COMES IN ILL KEEP EDIT'N THIS POST SINCE ITS THE FIRST PEOPLE WILL READ)

Ok once you've made a character to log onto wifi click on the character you want to use , click on wifi , then click A and you'll go through the usual log on to wifi info and once your logged on log off and go back to the menu where you see the 3 slots and click on the option above wifi

first option in this menu is a list of all the friendcodes you have of other people
2nd option is where you enter other peoples friendcodes and a name for that person
3rd option lets you edit your online name from what i can tell
and on the bottom screen (assuming you've logged into wifi already) will display your own friendcode

now ill explain wifi from what i can work out and what other people have commented

on the wifi menu you have 3 options

ok guys iv worked it out lol

first option in the wifi menu has 2 sub options the top one is host game so whoever is the host of the game clicks this icon and waits for the other people whos friendcodes you have to join and to join...

2nd options lists the people currently playing (red icon) whos currently looking (green icon) and whos hosting a game (blue icon) click on a blue icon to join that players hosted game and then the host has to press A button to begin the game! WOO

the 2nd option on the WIFI menu seems to be random play where you can pick the levels you want to play on (i assume) and then if you click on the bottom right icon it will connect you to any and all players around the world but once in the game you wont be able to chat you instead will have pre-set commands (thanks to takashio)

the 3rd option in the WIFI menu appears to be some kind of solo play im not sure how this works so if anyone works if you can add people during this play please post!

thats all i know so far!!

mika86

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Cheers for the topic!

Already posted this in the other thread, but I guess it belongs here.

My FC:

Mike
1118 4185 5144

Is FC necessary tho? I've yet to join anyone randomly

Goli

RPG
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Yay an official topic!
Mine: 3222 9525 2714

Posts merged

Oh yeah!
How do you play over wifi but instead of using those premade messages use the ones you do?
I've alredy done a lot...

takashio

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Terenigma said:
to play with other people (from what iv tried so far) once logged on wifi click the 2nd option and click the far right bottom icon and it'll begin searching for other people playing online who's friendcodes you have.
This is not correct. That's random search, will pick random DS players (not needingly on your list). It's working fine now because nobody else is playing
smile.gif

You need to go to the first menu, then the second option (first is image chat) and select your friends there - albeit I have no idea how, yet.

old friend code is no longer valid

EDIT : oh yeah, random search disables image chat. because you don't want strangers drawing strange things to you...

EDIT : My new friend code is 4296 6968 0808!

Base

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I've added everyone thats posted above.

Base
0130 5762 6637

I'm kinda new, so don't really know what to do. lol.

tinymonkeyt

GBAtemp brat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
oh ok, and one more question
is the character you play in single the one you are in multi?
like if i train in single, does that make my wifi coop stronger?

Goli

RPG
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
You need to get a mission from the counter girl, the one with edit:blackish hair to open the portal.
And you share your character in every mode so getting stronger in wifi will also make you stronger on single player mode.

Goli

RPG
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
I still can't figure out how to actually play with friends but, I do know how to chat with them!
Simply select the first button of the wifi menu, then the second one and select one of your friends that has an icon of a person with a blue bg, then choose the first option.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: "Now I know why he took his own life"