Status
Not open for further replies.

AtomicTroop

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Hi, just thought about mentioning for you all, that today me and a friend of mine started translating phantasy star zero. Script is already extracted from the game, and translation is just about beginning. We try to provide patches as often as possible, but don't expect too much too soon. Thanks and bye.

PS. This thread will be used for updates from now on.

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I am with psychoblaster as well, I tangled with the compression/packing format (ZPR as I recall) back in the release thread and it was not simple.

I would be interested in reading what you have.

shineek

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Poland
yeah i too think its pointless , i dont think you wouldnt do this faster than the end of this year (no offense) , so the official realese would be faster.

winrehs

Trophies
XP
Country
I hope I can play this game SOON ( whichever comes out first, doesn't matter).

AtomicTroop

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Wha? English release is announced already?! Darn.. well consider this thread ended. Well, I still feel like translating SOME game, so any ideas?

Noitora

::
Trophies
Website
www.noitora.eu.pn
XP
Country
Greece
AtomicTroop said:
Wha? English release is announced already?! Darn.. well consider this thread ended. Well, I still feel like translating SOME game, so any ideas?
Would you mind giving us some information about the compression used in the game?

DeadLocked

Bi-Winning.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
AtomicTroop said:

Tales of Hearts Anime Movie Edition?
Monster Racer DS?
erm idk...
Maybe wait for FFCC:EoT or SaGa 2 even though they're likely to arrive here
moogle.gif

shineek

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Poland
ffcc:eot comes in march , as i recall 24 march .
if you want something to translate then look at the translation request tread there are lots of good games waiting to be translated like deltora quest

Sumea

Disco Ninja Frog
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Translate Grope-major... Erm, DokiDoki majo shinpan 2 my finnish friend! (we needz it)

OH, one MORE better and not even a biggy (ok, it is biggy on photoshop heroing maybe) would be Ouendan 2...

Kira Yamato

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mexico
It would still be nice to get a menu/items/random stuff translation for those who dont wanna wait for an official translation if you already have something done...

thats imo though

ikariiiii

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Kira Yamato said:
It would still be nice to get a menu/items/random stuff translation for those who dont wanna wait for an official translation if you already have something done...

Yes, it would be REALLY nice to have this, especially for the wifi menus and such. It's really a pain to just guess around with those. This would be very much appreciated by a few i know!

War

Take it easy~
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Why do people insist on asking for stupid games to the translated? By "stupid games" I mean games that are perfectly playable without Japanese knowledge (Ouendan) or games that we ALL KNOW WILL COME TO THE US. (SaGa 2, FF:CC, etc)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sak is a fishy pineapple