Phantasy Star Zero . Not working properly in Slot-2?

Discussion in 'Supercard' started by Gamer, Dec 19, 2008.

1. Gamer
    OP

Member Gamer DS Gamer

Mexico
    Hello!

I have a SC-Rumble SD.

This has a Piracy Check, but a cheat fix came out quickly (thanks to Narin).

But I have other problem with the game.

I can save fine with the cheat (doesn't freeze), but upon restarting, the lower screen gets corrupted (i can only see black boxes instead the Main Menu). The upper screen is fine (i can see my save file), and I if i choose my save i can enter the game just fine, but it's hard to see the other options like wi-fi [​IMG]

Of course I tried patching with multiple settings, without luck (Patcher 2.68 + FW 1.85)

Wondering if someone else have this problem.

Thanks again!

2. rasputin

Member rasputin GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    Try a larger save file.

3. Gamer
    OP

Member Gamer DS Gamer

Mexico
    Hi!

I just tried a 1MByte save with the same result. I guess this is patcher related.

Anyway, found a partial "workaround".

You can create your character fine the first time. Just save, once in-game, in the options (the last one, you'll get the option to Save and other to Quit).

OK, after you turn off your DS and later choosing the game again in the SuperCard Menu (and turning on the cheat), you will get the black boxes on the lower screens. Just press A two times to choose your character and go in-game.

If you want to go wi-fi or some other options at the main menu, just quit the game with the last option in the in-game menu (where Save and Quit is). You will return to the main menu and *it will be fine*, without the black boxes. So you can access the rest of the options.

Note you must do this everytime you want to access an option, but at least the game is playable.

Here's the SCC cheat file:
    http://www.zshare.net/download/529902642724d2d2/

Please NOTE you must turn on the cheat everytime or your save file will be lost, so you can also use DSATM to patch the code to your game

Cheers!

4. NaokiKitsuhine

Member NaokiKitsuhine GBAtemp Regular

Brazil
    how to turn the code on at supercard rumble?