LivingToDie

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
uhm i want to play the demo but it wont work when i download it from the PS... i know that this is because of my CF because i had that problem earlier. but it DOES work (i tried that with resistance retribution) if the demo is in .iso format... so does any1 knows where to get this ?(i cant find it on google)
or does some1 knows how to convert this ?

Jiggah

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
If you're getting the error. Make sure to go into the recovery console and go to advanced configurations and disable game plugins.

Raiser

I am mad scientist.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Will the save for this demo work for the full release of the USA version? Or will you need to start over when the release comes?

Jiggah

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
The Japanese version, from what I've heard, you were able to transfer the character over. It should be the same with this version. Although they might just give you credit for the weapons/equipment rather than actually transferring those over ala Monster Hunter Freedom to MHF2.

Raiser

I am mad scientist.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Jiggah said:
The Japanese version, from what I've heard, you were able to transfer the character over. It should be the same with this version. Although they might just give you credit for the weapons/equipment rather than actually transferring those over ala Monster Hunter Freedom to MHF2.

Oh sweet. I'll hope for the best then and look forward to the 3rd of March.
yaypsp.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over