Cute>Hot
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Pizza Hut, Fanta, and KFC of Japan are collaborating with Sega and there are promotional items in Phantasy Star Portable 2

The Items

-Cheese-Kun (Decoration)
-Pizza Hut Pizza (Boomerang weapon)
-Fanta Vending Machines (Decoration)

There will also be several other Japan only promotional cyber vendors in the game including a seafood vendor selling food weaponry and decor.

Even better news

There will be a free demo of Phantasy Star Portable 2 in the Japanese PS store on November 2 and on the 9th for a free UMD demo for Japanese residents only.

Fate/Stay Night costumes are available in Phantasy Star Portable 2.

Here

Release Date is 12/3 one day after my birthday with a price of 4500 Yen ($50) for a Digital Copy and 5040 Yen ($55) for a UMD.

Source

Uzumakijl

Trophies
Website
www.uzumakijl.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Mexico
I would rather pay extra 5$ to have the UMD, I tought the Digital Copy would mean cheaper games like in 20/30$. Not 50$... Anyways you should had mentioned the Evangelion Rei and Asuka costumes and the longinus lance weapon, They look way better than Miku with those...onions.....

Thanks for posting
yaypsp.gif

Spikey

Your Special Someone
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Uzumakijl said:
I would rather pay extra 5$ to have the UMD, I tought the Digital Copy would mean cheaper games like in 20/30$. Not 50$... Anyways you should had mentioned the Evangelion Rei and Asuka costumes and the longinus lance weapon, They look way better than Miku with those...onions.....

Thanks for posting
yaypsp.gif
It might be $5 cheaper in Japan, but when it comes to say, the US, it'll be the same price or the UMD will drop in price while the digital price remains the same. I'd say Japan has got it good.

Hop2089

Cute>Hot
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Spikey said:
Uzumakijl said:

Thanks for posting
yaypsp.gif
It might be $5 cheaper in Japan, but when it comes to say, the US, it'll be the same price or the UMD will drop in price while the digital price remains the same. I'd say Japan has got it good.

Not to mention the localized version will not have the cool promotional items.

Uzumakijl

Trophies
Website
www.uzumakijl.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Mexico
Spikey said:

What ugly kind of scam... There's no point on getting the digital copy in US then. And according to what you say, Seems like Japan got a somewhat decent deal.

Offtopic: Nice avatar Spikey
QUOTE(Hop2089 @ Oct 16 2009, 03:55 PM) Not to mention the localized version will not have the cool promotional items.

huh.gif
... That's a big letdown... It's gonna be practically the same as any other Phantasy Star then...

Celice

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Pizza Hut Pizza could be an awesome Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles toy prop... in a game... which is still awesome!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Have a nice day. Life. Week. Month. year.