Hacking Phantasy Star Portable 2 Infinity - English Translation

Darkstardust

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Here's my character once an Illuminus' test subject that mixing every race into one being lol.
Codename: X Being.
Screenshot_869.png

Screenshot_868.png

Screenshot_866.png

Screenshot_867.png

Screenshot_860.png

Last edited by Darkstardust,
Reactions: ghgh3022 and sun99

ghgh3022

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Egypt
@sun99 i tried it with all types but i prefer the one with 2 swords (dont remember the name) cz i like the close range with fast strikes
more than the ones with heavy strikes .but yeah the ranger one look like kamehameha (future gohan ver)

@Darkstardust i meant that u took the pic in a perfect moment that made it like a kamehameha

Akakomuma

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm quite dissatisfied with all the padding Clementine added and well, no fault to them but the lack of content that still needs to be worked on (understandbly). This simply isn't the PSU I last played and grinding all these mission points is such a chore.

Played PSU for so many years... I'll be ecstatic when I can finally just play Infinity and not have to worry anymore. PSO2's level design is shallow to me.

Hopefully I'll be able to play this release before my partial paralysis worsens. Still, glad this is being worked on.

sun99

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Reactions: ghgh3022 and Fefo

Fefo

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
They released it? Nice, only heard of that game because of the translation and it looks hella cool.

Team Post Nov 04 2020

JamRules

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi everyone!

I'm proud to present this new video showcasing what you can expect when our English localization patch launches soon.

Video courtesy of @suburbMage and the beta testing team.

I would also like thank everyone once again for supporting our efforts over the years :yaypsp:

Last edited by JamRules,

arnautg2002

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Hi everyone!

I'm proud to present this new video showcasing what you can expect when our English localization patch launches soon.

I would also like thank everyone once again for supporting our efforts over the years :yaypsp:

Looks Awesome!! But I have one question, if its okay to ask: The free dlc, is translated too? not that matters much, just curiosity; even if not, the work done is Impressive! Thanks for the hardwork @JamRules, @Weyu, the beta testers and all who helped! Very Very Thankful!

JamRules

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Looks Awesome!! But I have one question, if its okay to ask: The free dlc, is translated too? not that matters much, just curiosity; even if not, the work done is Impressive! Thanks for the hardwork @JamRules, @Weyu, the beta testers and all who helped! Very Very Thankful!

Yes, the free DLC will be translated too. As per the FAQ section:
"We are planning to also translate the dlc quests, those that are available here http://www.psp2infinity.jp/pc/mission/).
However, we don't plan to translate any of the psn store paid dlc items, etc."

Thanks for your support :yaypsp:

soul trigger english patch
Version: v0.9
Release Date: July 12, 2017
Source: https://soltriggerenglish.wordpress.com/2017/07/12/patch-0-9-release/

All menus, item, skills, and 80-90% of the story. its should be playable
why don't you learn some japanesse instead?B-)

This release wasn't posted directly by me and is actually bugger/less complete than stated I believe.
I will be releasing a proper version at some point.

arnautg2002

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Yes, the free DLC will be translated too. As per the FAQ section:
"We are planning to also translate the dlc quests, those that are available here http://www.psp2infinity.jp/pc/mission/).
However, we don't plan to translate any of the psn store paid dlc items, etc."

Thanks for your support :yaypsp:

This release wasn't posted directly by me and is actually bugger/less complete than stated I believe.
I will be releasing a proper version at some point.

That's great news! i thought it would be troublesome due to you having to edit/adjust the base game (the ui, the font and whatever else), and if I recall right the dlc messed the based game (for example, on original english psp2 it would make certain parts japanese), but if u say u can, I'll believe in you, thank you so much; Cant wait!

Clarynaa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi everyone!

After such a stressful two days here for anyone in the US I was so happy to see this post, and to see that it's still slated for 2020! We must be so close now!

Reactions: JamRules

Malckyor

The One and Only!
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hi everyone!

Wow... I'm amazed by that video... I don't have enough words to express my thoughts... It is amazing and I admire the dedication of this team to work on this for so many years. Just thank you isn't enough!

76406600.jpg

Reactions: JamRules

sun99

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
because the patch planned to release this year and before you throw away your japanese copy of the game
i'll show you how to get any item or weapon easily, coz i don't know will this trick still work on the patched version of the game or not, oh i almost forgot this trick also able to make enemy drop any costume

Last edited by sun99,

sun99

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
@JamRules @Weyu and the rest of the team

tenor.png

@sun99 join the mission on the c rank to make sure to get the drop
ohh and does any one know what clothes make female char looks sexy
i prefer yoko costume from guren lagan, its hot, really,
(i tried to forget inaba but you make me remember it oooh i want to rewatch it again)

Last edited by sun99,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Look at you holding tiny things