Hacking Phantasy Star Portable 2 Infinity - English Translation

Weyu

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Thanks again, I'll check it out later.

E: As for the "hit" line, it may not be part of MAI4 at all. I just have the entire text dumped into a file, generally there is an order to it but sometimes loose entries are sprinkled here and there.

That may be one of them.

Last edited by Weyu,

Illuminado

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
One more eternal psycho drive question. After many runs I finally got one! I got 54% ice. The percentage is great, although the attribute is not what I was seeking. Is this weapon only obtainable once per save file? Or am I able to obtain one per character? I would like to obtain multiple. If not, am I able to change the attribute of my EPD? Thanks in advance

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

When I say one per save file, I mean one in general. As in you only get it once and you can't get it again even if hunted on a completely separate character.

Illuminado

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hmm I might just keep grinding then. I already received the twin claws and crossbow rewards so I'll try to confirm this myself. Thanks guys!

Weyu

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Thanks again!

I think I only need these two now:

きゅー!きゅー!(蒸すー!蒸し鶏になるー!)

きゅ・きゅ・きゅー
(ふんこつ!さいしん!だいけっせんー!きゅははははははは!)

Lukela

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been following this patch for a while since Im a PS fan and I'm glad to see it isn't dead and still going strong :)

Shadoxx

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Weyu

What specifically is your multi-mode problem? Is it that you get the infinite loading screen entering a mission in the non-internet multi-mode by yourself; or that you get the infinite loading screen in non-internet multi-mode mission over evolve or another client like that?

I am on Windows 7 and I can play any multi-mode mission solo with no problem, so anything except the ones that require 2+ people like Bruce's Dungeon or the Challenge missions. If I try do multi-mode missions using two of my Windows 7 PCs over Evolve then the one that is not the host gets the infinite loading screen but the host can enter the mission fine. If I host over Evolve using my Windows 8 PC then either of the Windows 7 PCs can play without hitting the infinite loading screen while going into a mission.

Shadoxx

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Using PPSSPP Build 1.3.0 downloaded straight from the official site.

Just to double check I downloaded a fresh copy on one of the Win 7s and made a new character and went straight into multi-mode; loaded into undersea ruins with no problem.

The only changes I made to settings on the fresh download were in networking. I made sure the Networking/WLAN and enable built-in PRO ad-hoc server were checked, refreshed MAC address a few times, and I set the PRO ad-hoc server IP address to ":3". When going into network mode it says can't resolve DNS for ":3" and then I just load into Clad 6 like normal then start a mission and it is all good. I just picked :3 for the IP address on a whim when I first downloaded PPSSPP since it is nothing like a real IP address. I don't see how that could make a difference but other than that I have no idea.

When I first read people were having problems I assumed it was over Evolve and not solo, apparently I was wrong. Try that and if it doesn't work then I'll try to figure out what else could be different.

Fefo

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Did exactly what you said, infinite loading. At least the emulator can finally be ruled out, if it wasn't before.

Now what's happening on the Win7 side I have no idea. Far to much to mess.

Echidna

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I've been lurking the forums for a while but just now I figured out it's time to make an account. Anyway, I've very recently reinstalled Win7 myself so I have fresh install and I still get an infinite loading screen on every PPSSPP version, so that's not it. Just a thought, but maybe it's something completely bizzare like a different OS version (Home, Ultimate and so on)?

Shadoxx

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Two of my Win 7s are Home edition SP1 laptops bought years ago. The third is a Win 7 Professional SP1 desktop that I built a month ago. The Windows 8 is a Home Edition laptop bought a few years ago.

No matter which one I use I can get into multi-mode solo; but if I want to use two of them to play, say Bruce's dungeon, I have to use the Windows 8 as the host. I was hoping there was a solution to getting two of the Win 7s to connect over Evolve, but if so many are have trouble with multi-mode solo I guess I should give up on figuring that out for now.

Reactions: Weyu

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: But I bet that would be more for a flashcart than a consumer repro board.