Hacking Phantasy Star Portable 2 Infinity - English Translation

AttackOtter

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So it can be found in the boss box from Dyla Bravace in rank B or A Infinity Missions, and is the Beach Resort area line saying that you need to have Stateria table 2 to be able to get it to drop or can you grind it off of any Beach IM?

IM Summer C-B(LV1-99)
Stateria: Table 2

So any monster in that area, level 1 to 99 that is also a Stateria table 2, which is made up of these three.
スヴァルタス
ゴルモロ
オルグダス

Reactions: Laskeri

RaZeRu

Trophies
XP
Country
I created this account to stay updated about the game, and I can see that their working hard to translate the game. :)
---
Is there a released translation/patch already? Or still in progress?

Mr.Carebear

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I created this account to stay updated about the game, and I can see that their working hard to translate the game. :)
---
Is there a released translation/patch already? Or still in progress?
It is still in progress by a small group of hard working individuals. I too created an account to stay informed about this so I'm happy there are people working on the english patch. :)

Reactions: RaZeRu

DarkHao

Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
I thought that the translation will never be, could not find a hint of translation. and then.. my PSP was broken.. it was awful.. A year has passed, nostalgia reminded of itself. and I could not believe my eyes! Miracle! Good people are doing an excellent job! foretaste of gameplay with the translation into English! my joy has no limits=))) ..it seems it is time to buy a new PSP.. Thank you guys:)
P.S. I too created an account to stay informed=)))

Soultpp

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I just found out about this. I am very excited to see it come to fruition as I have been wanting to play Infinity for years but could not. The first page listed things as 'in progress'... Any chance on a guestimated percentage for each category? If not no worries I am just happy this is being done.

IilliI

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just found out about this. I am very excited to see it come to fruition as I have been wanting to play Infinity for years but could not. The first page listed things as 'in progress'... Any chance on a guestimated percentage for each category? If not no worries I am just happy this is being done.
They are working on dialog right now. Typesetting and all that tedious stuff. Like fitting the sentences in the box.

Reactions: Abu_Senpai

viaEDSA

Trophies
XP
Country
Created an account for the same reason lol My sister and I have been wanting to play this for a quite some time now. Glad to see people working on its translation. Keep up the good work :)

Reactions: Abu_Senpai

Weyu

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Thanks for your comments, guys.

I mentioned a while ago that there would be media updates but the current patch has some technical issues that need to be worked out first.
It's only me as the translator and Jam as the tech guy and has been that way since a while so things take time to get done.

As for partial patches, this has been covered in the opening post: the patch will be released when it is fully done and QCed, not before that.
Here's a couple pictures I took a while ago though.

New trade mission with working formatting (format, colors, indents)

skzNGno.jpg

Mission terminal in English

Q9QLiNg.jpg

In mission text for some wonky collaboration mission

2skjCmD.jpg

Glossary description of a certain character

dJT40yn.jpg

And two pictures from Jam that I'm taking the liberty to link.
These show one of the many UI hacks he has done.
In this case, it's a skill description that has been altered to fit our increased window size.

Before:

34bo.jpg

After:

34bm.jpg

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: 9:02 am here