1. xBladeM6x

xBladeM6x Advanced Member
    Newcomer

United States
    You need to make the folder called "GAME" in the memstick / PSP folder, and place the NPJH folder in "GAME".

Anubis1101 likes this.
  2. HomeShineBrew

HomeShineBrew Member
    Newcomer

Canada
    Awesome to see this work completed. Looks fantastic!

3. susanoomon

susanoomon GBAtemp Fan

United States
    Did the dlc include any items? If it does than I'm not able to locate them......

4. SaltyHarlot

SaltyHarlot Newbie
    Newcomer

Thailand
    Made an account just to humbly say thanks for this. I loved the vanilla version that came to US a lot and like many others, got disappointed when this never came. By now many of those who wanted the game probably forgot or lost interest, but after 5 years(and still going) of playing PSO2 veeeery seriously, I am even more hyped than I was back then for this game, so this is big deal for me. So really, thank you very much, this release is easily the best one of the year by far.

JamRules and Anubis1101 like this.
  5. zerover01

zerover01 Member
    Newcomer

United States
    No. The paid dlc items are easily available, look for a link on the phantasy star portable 2 infinity mini guide (just google that). It includes instructions on importing them in to the game.

Anubis1101 likes this.
  6. Darkstardust

Darkstardust Member
    Newcomer

Indonesia
    One thing to notice that about main save and save state conflicts is actually not only applied to a patch version, not even phantasy star portable saga only, but also applied to some other games as well.
    For example based on my experience: Lord of Arcana, monster hunter portable 3rd, etc.

7. Anubis1101

Anubis1101 Advanced Member
    Newcomer

United States
    We're aware, we just listed it because it is a known issue with the game. Most of the listed issues are not specific to the patch.

But yea, obviously most games were not designed with save states in mind, so there's bound to be issues.

8. fate6

fate6 Haha, I killed a Pumpkin!

United States
    Here is a PARAM.PBP for use with the included extra infinity missions DLC

https://anonfiles.com/3bk70eo1p5/PARAM_PBP

With this it will no longer show up as corrupt data in the XMB, its the icon and sfo from the main game but repacked into a pbp.

Just drop into the same folder as all the edats.

9. raxadian

raxadian GBAtemp Addict

Argentina
    I love the early Phantasy Star games abd even got that great fan translation of the Master System game so I will give this a try.

I am also angry they didn't keep having female protagonists like in the first game.

suburbMage likes this.
  10. riesyukira

riesyukira GBAtemp Regular

Congratulations! And thank you for all of your hard work for all these years!
    It's been a long while since the PSP scene gets some love and hype!

suburbMage likes this.
  11. DeviFoxx

DeviFoxx Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    Hi there! This is DeviFoxx. The guy who originally wrote the Phantasy Star Portable 2 Infinity Translation Guide way back in 2011. A friend linked this page to me.

I just wanted to say how proud I am that you folks have come this far, and how impressed I am to see you all still have such a strong dedicated passion for the game! I'm glad I was able to have a small part in this project. Thank you for letting me be a part of it. Keep up the great work!

Zinstrel, Korma, JamRules and 4 others like this.
  12. oniikakushi

oniikakushi Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    Thank you to everyone who contributed to this.

suburbMage likes this.
  13. ghgh3022

ghgh3022 Member
    Newcomer

Egypt
    i downloaded many font files and all of them looks like this i think its different from what @Weyu wrote in the first post is that right and if so where to find font files like the one weyu used

Attached Files:

14. HylianBran
    This message by HylianBran has been removed from public view by DinohScene, Nov 10, 2020, Reason: Clean up.
    Nov 10, 2020
  15. ghgh3022

ghgh3022 Member
    Newcomer

Egypt
    @DeviFoxx thank you twice first for helping us with your guide Second for help with this by being a part of it thanks <3

16. cearp

cearp 瓜老外
    Developer

Tuvalu
    I use real hardware but ok I will see if I replace the font or something, maybe using the PPSSPP one on PSP lol - thanks!

17. Fefo

Fefo GBAtemp Regular

Brazil
  18. DonnieFatso

DonnieFatso Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    Wow.
    I've been following this project since 2016. I cannot thank you guys enough for the work you put into this! Over half a decade, and it's finally here!

now...where the hell can i donate to yall?? do you have a patreon or group paypal or something??

19. mikhaelcool7

mikhaelcool7 Member
    Newcomer

Logged in just to say thank you ! Will try this patch out asap

Anubis1101 likes this.
  20. Anubis1101

Anubis1101 Advanced Member
    Newcomer

United States
    Nope. Support us by supporting the series. Go buy the physical game from a 1st-party seller, vote in SEGA's polls, and spread the word about this patch.
    The one we used is the one mentioned in the first post. If it looks different for you, check your graphical settings. The font was pulled straight out of an actual PSP so it shouldn't have that many variants.

Last edited by Anubis1101, Nov 10, 2020
  21. mikhaelcool7

mikhaelcool7 Member
    Newcomer

Is there a way to apply this patch to the PSN purchased version on the PSVita ? The game is not in an ISO format and rather in the standard EBOOT file format inside a folder

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Localization, Phantasy, Portable