1. thesourcehim

thesourcehim Member
    Newcomer

Russia
    Does anyone know what happened to PSUPedia? I can't access it for several days.

2. Anubis1101

Anubis1101 Advanced Member
    Newcomer

United States
    It looks like the site is down. It was locked and archived for a long time, so it's not surprising that something happened. I don't think it's gone though, otherwise it'd be returning a different error.

3. thesourcehim

thesourcehim Member
    Newcomer

Russia
    Happened just now in Gurhal Heroes story mode. I finished seabed sector and re-applied my buffs, but in the desert sector shifta buff ended too soon. There were no enemies around me during cast, but I suspect it may have something to do with me switching weapons immediately after casting shifta (spell effect was present and PP were used so I assumed spell was cast).

4. ghgh3022

ghgh3022 Member
    Newcomer

Egypt
    by the way for the problems with that can be fixed in the v2 patch but it has already been fixed via cwcheat like the Taunt or if it happen to be anything like it will it be fix in the new patch or will the team keep the fix by the cheat

5. thesourcehim

thesourcehim Member
    Newcomer

Russia
    False 'Lucky monster vanished' message in Gurhal Heroes:
    to reproduce (not sure if it's 100% reproducible, but happens quite often), go to desert sector, kill off first lucky waves (2 jishagaras and 2 naval luddas), fever monster and all mog boggos. Now don't kill normal jishagaras yet, but kill all naval luddas, kill 2 lucky naval luddas. You'll get points for killing these 2. Now proceed with killing jishagaras. While you're at it, you should notice 'Lucky monster vanished' message after some time, though lucky naval luddas are killed and points are received. So it seems it's only a false message that does not hinder gameplay.

6. Weyu

OP Weyu GBAtemp Regular

Netherlands
    For people who are reporting new issues: could you check whether it happens in the Japanese version of the game as well?
    We'd like to rule out as many issues as possible that were originally present in the un-modded game or things caused by individual hardware quirks.

Recording a quick video of the issue you're describing would be insightful as well.
    Another thing you could try is doing a clean install of the mod, and/or updating to the latest version of the emulator (with default settings) if you're using one.

Thanks.

JamRules, Anubis1101 and GaiusSavarin like this.
  7. thesourcehim

thesourcehim Member
    Newcomer

Russia
    Hello, I have a question regarding battle shops. Back when I played portable 2 EU version I remember after completing story mode on hard (s rank everything on both normal and hard, best ending) a lot of new stuff was available at shops. For example s-rank mirage blasts, suvs. I imported my save from portable 2 to inifinity using the method described in the initial post and since then have beaten episode 2 on both normal and hard with every mission S-ranked and best ending. But shops are not selling such S-rank stuff anymore. Was this changed in Inifinity or is there something wrong with my save?

IMG_20210425_194325.jpg IMG_20210425_194335.jpg IMG_20210425_194340.jpg
    Save is not hacked.

EDIT: I checked in the JP version, same problem. I didn't play episode 1 missions after I imported my save though, I assumed that the progress was imported, and according to story log it was.

Last edited by thesourcehim, Apr 25, 2021
  8. Anubis1101

Anubis1101 Advanced Member
    Newcomer

United States
    Shops unlock both as you progress in the story AND according to level. There were minor differences between versions, so it's possible they tweaked the level requirements a bit.

Can you open your save in the EU version and screenshot the shop inventory?

Weyu likes this.
  9. thesourcehim

thesourcehim Member
    Newcomer

Russia
    PSPo2 EU:
    IMG_20210426_085719.jpg
    Infinity:
    IMG_20210426_090000.jpg

Level 200 in both cases

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Localization, Phantasy, Portable