1. ghgh3022

ghgh3022 Member
    Newcomer

Egypt
    its okey thanks anyway by the way what are these special events does it trigger new mission or weapons ?

2. Darkstardust

Darkstardust Member
    Newcomer

Indonesia
    Well, it just like a special interaction after you and Vivienne defeat the Dark Falz Final in the Gurhal Heroes tactical missions.
    A sign of crush from Vivienne... XD I think

Last edited by Darkstardust, Feb 5, 2021
    Anubis1101 likes this.
  3. Weyu

OP Weyu GBAtemp Regular

Netherlands
    Thanks!

Anubis1101 likes this.
  4. thesourcehim

thesourcehim Member
    Newcomer

Russia
    I just observed something strange: after I finished a mission, my Vanguard type gained a level and type level up screen showed that my HP increased from 1405 to 1416, while in reality I had 1355 HP and they increased to 1366. I don't have HP boost set, but I did increase base HP by 50 during my last rebirth. Not sure either those 50 HP wasn't really added or it's some kind of type level up screen glitch.

5. Darkstardust

Darkstardust Member
    Newcomer

Indonesia
    Hmm... Have you ever try another mission or go to MyRoom such?

6. thesourcehim

thesourcehim Member
    Newcomer

Russia
    I entered my room and another mission. My HP is 1366, but that's the value HP gradually came to while was leveling up. It's the type level up screen that suddenly shown higher value.

My char is beast male, level 160, vanguard level 38, one rebirth from 200 (+200 ACC, +240 MND, +50 HP, +2 STA)
    Equipment: several Eternal Dimensions and Demon's Devastations, Caduceus, several Gera Senbas with linked Ice Resist, Sleep Resist, Stun Resist, Anti Down. Abilities: Shock protect, PP restore rate, EXP boost, PP skill save, Confuse Protect, Full-Charge Shot, Precision Attacker. Blast: Vande Val.

EDIT: I just gained another type level and again, while HP did not increase, type level up table shows 50 more HP than I really have (1455 vs 1405).

Last edited by thesourcehim, Feb 10, 2021
  7. Anon_Cypher_

Anon_Cypher_ GBAtemp Regular

Lebanon
    Game data (DLM.DAT) is corrupted for some reason. Is that normal?

Last edited by Anon_Cypher_, Feb 16, 2021
  8. thesourcehim

thesourcehim Member
    Newcomer

Russia
    If you mean that PSP main menu bar shows DLC folder as corrupted then yes, it's normal. PSP searches for a standalone game there while there are only DLC files which are supposed to be loaded by the game. Why SEGA decided to put DL missions to PSP GAME folder, I don't know. Just start PSP2i and follow the instructions in the initial post to register DL missions.

Last edited by thesourcehim, Feb 17, 2021
    xBladeM6x and Anubis1101 like this.
  9. Anon_Cypher_

Lebanon
    Will do.

10. yahoowahooey

yahoowahooey Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    Thanks for this, works great! Is there currently any Discord server or something for this?

Anubis1101 likes this.
  11. Anubis1101

Anubis1101 Advanced Member
    Newcomer

United States
  12. fate6

fate6 Haha, I killed a Pumpkin!

United States
    Last edited by fate6, Feb 19, 2021
  13. Anon_Cypher_

Lebanon
    No. I was talking about the DLM.DAT SAVEDATA file. It always shows up as corrupted no matter what I do. I'm assuming it does that since it may be signed on a certain account and it won't work on any other device...

The GAMEDATA files, however, are fine and show up normally on the device. I tested this out on OG hardware and not an emulator like PPSSPP.

14. fate6

fate6 Haha, I killed a Pumpkin!

United States
    It has nothing to do with signing or accounts, its missing assets but when I tried to get it to use the ones from the regular save file I couldn't get it to show it.
    It should be possible to do but I didn't look to much into it past a couple attempts with a hex editor.

I also play this on a real system which is where I tested my attempts.

Last edited by fate6, Feb 20, 2021
  15. Anon_Cypher_

Lebanon
    Same here. I tend not to test those things on PCs sincr I am bound to get different results.

16. Golbez194

Golbez194 Advanced Member
    Newcomer

United States
    Does anyone tried to launch it on Vita adrenaline? I've got after screen of translation notes,some graphical mess on screen (game is working at that moment...music and sounds still works),really wierd,other games works great! Found already patched iso on THAT site.

17. Anubis1101

Newcomer

United States
    I've been testing and playing it on Adrenaline just fine. If you acquired a pre-patched ISO, you might want to try patching one yourself. We can't really troubleshoot or guarantee stuff done by other people.

If you're still having problems, we'll go from there. Also, if you could include screenshots of the issues so we know what exactly you're trying to describe, that'd be great.

Weyu likes this.
  18. Golbez194

Newcomer

United States
    Added photo.

I checked iso on PPPSE emu,it's working fine...also checked on Adrenaline (latest v7) Jap version on diferent drivers (m33,inferno) same screen,wierd...even default Phantasy Star 2 portable have same screen too...other games works fine.
    Seems something wrong with my settings on Adrenaline or something like that,and in result all Phantast Star games refuse working normally for me somehow!

Attached Files:

19. Anubis1101

Newcomer

United States
    If it's happening to the other versions of the game, it's probably Adrenaline or the Vita itself. My guess is something isn't being loaded properly into memory. Not sure if there's much you can do about it except play with settings and try to reinstall stuff. Make sure you aren't using any filters, and see if you have any plugins enabled that might mess with memory or rendering. Upscaling plugins especially can cause weird issues like that.

20. Golbez194

Newcomer

United States
    Yes i found a reason,it's Recovery setting fault in Adrenaline which caused this mess, in Configuration there is "Use extended colors",it's needs to be disabled,now it's working fine,thanks for help )

Weyu and Anubis1101 like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Localization, Phantasy, Portable