Hacking Phantasy star online I and II plus NTSC

Doux91

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Honduras
well im trying to play this game and i cannot play it in the last revision of Nintendont, if i try to transfer the game with dmltoolbox the program says "this game does not support this option" with disc-ex i got the error where it says that happen a issue and i must restart the console, the only way to make it work is have the ISO 1.35GB and rename it to game and put it inside a folder called GPOE8P the game start but just load a part and then freezes in a black screen, in the compatibility list of Nintendont says that Phantasy star Online works but i cannot make it to work, anyone can help me?

Doux91

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Honduras

self_slaughter

Trophies
XP
Country
Going to necro a thread here but I got caught on this earlier and google pulls this up.

Its all in agreeing to the terms. Press a wrong button and it will lockup.

Using a classic controller if you press B instead of A to agree to the terms it will freeze, thinking you declined.

Then it will ask about the time. Select No and press A on the classic controller and it will create a save and load the game (Selecting any other option will freeze the Wii again).

After that it's smooth sailing and the game will just go straight to the menu screen on future loads.

:)

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Last edited by self_slaughter,

Doux91

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Honduras
Going to necro a thread here but I got caught on this earlier and google pulls this up.

Its all in agreeing to the terms. Press a wrong button and it will lockup.

Using a classic controller if you press B instead of A to agree to the terms it will freeze, thinking you declined.

Then it will ask about the time. Select No and press A on the classic controller and it will create a save and load the game (Selecting any other option will freeze the Wii again).

After that it's smooth sailing and the game will just go straight to the menu screen on future loads.

:)

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
I ended the game and you are responding a 2015 tread...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/@legolambs