Hacking Phantasy star online episodes 1 and 2 on mios dios

TaiAno

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
as my title says i am trying to play phantasy star online episodes I and II on Mios dios on my wii, ive tried downloading the iso and using the Dm toolbox to convert it and put it on my jumpdrive , i also tried what the compatability chart http://wiki.gbatemp.net/wiki/DIOS_MIOS_Compatibility_List#P says; Padhook=OFF Do not put anything in slot B memory card, also, use Gamecube Iso Tool to extract the game to usb using GcReEx format and 32k Alignment on Iso Preferences and put DM video mode to auto (only works with the alignment or else will receive error screen or just black screen,

i dont know what the Padhook=OFF part was about but i downloaded the gamecube iso tool http://gamehacking.org/vb/threads/6534-GameCube-ISO-Tool and extracted the game to my usb in gcreex format with 32 allignment and it gave me a giant folder of stuff that was in the iso. i just dragged it onto my usb and opened up dios mios on the wii tried to play it.

However both events led started out looking like they would work, but when it got to the part where it asks to set the time zone it just resets the wii.

please help, i really want to play it to get the tails chao for sonic dx/adventure2 battle.

gburgue

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
However both events led started out looking like they would work, but when it got to the part where it asks to set the time zone it just resets the wii.
Don't change the date and time at start. If you do that, Dios Mios reset the console.

TaiAno

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i didnt change the date, the game just wanted to know if it had it right, i just clicked yes i dont think i could have continued other wise. as for what version of the game i used, i tried both normal and plus version. The plus doesnt work at all. but the normal version as ive said before, opens up talks about memory if i have too little space asks about the time and resets the wii.

gburgue

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
i didnt change the date, the game just wanted to know if it had it right, i just clicked yes i dont think i could have continued other wise. as for what version of the game i used, i tried both normal and plus version. The plus doesnt work at all. but the normal version as ive said before, opens up talks about memory if i have too little space asks about the time and resets the wii.
There's your problem, please read more carefully that screen, the game asks if you want to return to the Calendar Screen (to change the date!), to which we must respond "NO".
On the other hand, for the PLUS version I have only one answer: Nintendont.

Adeka

Beta Tester
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
He shouldn't even be using DIOS MIOS at all. Nintendont is vastly superior.

It's like using palantine on the 3ds instead of rxtools :P

gburgue

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
He shouldn't even be using DIOS MIOS at all. Nintendont is vastly superior.

It's like using palantine on the 3ds instead of rxtools :P
I agree, but I think that just suggest Nintendont would not answer the specific question of OP. Anyway, with Nintendont you must also select No in the calendar screen ;)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: Green name speaks true :P