Gaming Phantasy Satr Zero...

spardasieg

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there a way(cheat perhaps?) That allows me to unlock all online missions without playing the story? Me and my friend want to do this together...

tenkai

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
not that i know of, me and my 3 brothers wanted to play the other levels too but we had to beat it in story mode,well only the leader of the group needs to beat the story......btw you cant go to the 100 floor in multiplayer.
sad.gif

penthaler

Trophies
XP
Country
you dont have to play whole game on all difficulties to unlock them in wfc.
YOU NEED TO GET THE RIGHT LVL of your person to unlock it
biggrin.gif

About 60 - 70 LVL for SUPER
biggrin.gif

Or if you want to CHEAT, just DL the latest CHEAT DB for your flashcard (if you use it) and there is possibility to unlock all, but dont know, if it works for online gaming too..

btw. it is really EASY to play it, but TOOO LONG to get those LVL UPs upto 100LVL

spardasieg

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok lets say I use a cheat on one character is speed up story mode, can I go online with a new one and all the missions will be there?

prowler

Sony
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
This thread is making me want to start PSZ all over again.
Overlord Nadrian said:
Prowler485 said:
Overlord Nadrian said:
Just play the damn game, it's easy as hell, you won't have any trouble.It's also long as hell depending on how you play it.
True. But then again, you could always use cheats or speedhacks to speed up the process. That is IF the OP isn't afraid of cheating.
Depends if he wants the full story too, since each class has a different storyQUOTE(spardasieg @ Jun 5 2010, 07:27 PM)
Ok lets say I use a cheat on one character is speed up story mode, can I go online with a new one and all the missions will be there?
No

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Recent Content

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over