Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
It was just dumped
smile.gif

I haven't played 1-3, is this game worth the download?

T-hug

Always like this.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
GBAtemp.net
XP
This one is supposedly as near to perfect as it can get. Can't wait to check out the bikes and even though I'm not really a fan of racing games I'll probably play this quite a bit once I'm done with Juiced 2.
Will have a quick go of it tomorrow though, post some impressions, vids on gametrailers looked amazing
biggrin.gif

DjFIL

Trophies
Website
homepage.mac.com
XP
Country
Canada
i only "download" NDS games. all my 360 games are legit... and this is to me a must purchase. first, i love my racing games (bought the MS 360 FFB Wheel, it's awesome)... and the PGR series (i've played since PGR2 on xbox 1) is awesome blend of arcade/sim racing elements. hope my local retailer gets it in stock tomorrow.

AshuraZro

Belongs in a museum.
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Curious to try it but I'd much rather get my hands on Burnout Paradise honestly. Till then my brand new (refurbed) 360 will be enjoying one little title.

hsqtm8.jpg

L

lastdual

I'll be picking it up tomorrow. Looking forward to it myself as it sounds like they fixed all the problems from PGR3. Something to tide me over until Burnout and NFS Pro Street (and eventually GT5...).

Lots of racers hitting now. And well, lots of everything.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What should I get, this or Sega Rally?

I do like MSR/PGR 1-3, in fact its my favourite racing series but I hear that this is simply more of the same but with bikes.

cubin'

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
get PGR 4, had a quick play over at a mates and it was good fun. It also comes with galaxy wars:waves which would keep me entertained for ages.

it has an average of 87/100 from the 10 reviews that have been done so far - pretty good
wink.gif

jimmy j

Awesome for hire.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
What should I get, this or Sega Rally?

I do like MSR/PGR 1-3, in fact its my favourite racing series but I hear that this is simply more of the same but with bikes.

I really don't think much of Sega Rally. It's good, but it's not the A-grade racer that everyone says it is. Too shallow IMO.

I've played PGR4 for a few hours now and I love it! (hated #3 btw. the tracks were shit)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM