Petrol Head

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by pirate_arrh, Jun 26, 2007.

Jun 26, 2007

Petrol Head by pirate_arrh at 9:49 AM (666 Views / 0 Likes) 1 replies

1. pirate_arrh

Newcomer pirate_arrh Advanced Member

Dec 13, 2005
    New Zealand

I almost melted down when i first read about this game called Gran Turismo. I thought it was too good to be true.

It was better than I hoped. Ever since, nothing comes close to a good diving sim game for me. (Where is GT4 Mobile?)

My question, to the pannel, is: Are there any 'Racing' games planned fot the Wii?

The GC had SEGA GT didnt it? I am jealous of the xbox360, with all thier awesome driving games.

I didnt get a Wii expecting it, but are we likely to see one in the next 18 months?
  2. Hadrian

Former Staff Hadrian Better than Craigslist

Oct 12, 2004
    United Kingdom
    I personally though Metropolis Street Racer and the following Gothom Street Racing games absolutely peed on the GT series but thats just my opinion. I had a little look at whats coming and compared to what the GC had theres a fair few games coming, click on this link to see a complete list of whats been confirmed so far. Indianapolis 500 Legends is probably the only one that is kinda realistic, the rest are arcadey.

Until then theres the brilliant Excite Truck which is very underrated or just play the great ones on 360. I hope that we'll see Wii editions of Mario Kart, F-Zero, Waverace and ExciteBike.