Petition to Bring Ultra Street Fighter IV to the 3DS

ElYubiYubi

GBATemp Maniac
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
A petition to bring the new update of Street Fighter IV to the 3DS has surfaced online. SSFIV 3D was released on the 3DS launch becoming the best selling 3DS game at launch. But since then Capcom has update SFIV 2 times and one of them being Arcade Edition. And none of them has been out for the 3DS. Now Capcom announced USFIV at EVO 2013 but only for PS3/Xbox 360/PC leaving the 3DS version again in the shadow.

http://www.change.org/petitions/cap...ng-ultra-street-fighter-4-to-the-nintendo-3ds

Saturosias

thank
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is about as useful as the "Bring back X-Bone DRM" petition.
Not at all.

Why is the "goal" at 200 people? That's 0.00006432% (200/31.09M) of people who own a 3DS.

chavosaur

Chavo
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't get why there is a problem with a fighting game on a handheld that happens to have online multiplayer. Maybe you just suck at fighting games.
Or maybe because street fighter is an overrated piece of shit that has basically been the same game for years now? Nobody cares. Otherwise the goal wouldn't be set at 200 people. In my opinion, asking for 20 people is still a stretch.

chavosaur

Chavo
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I didn't say best selling. I said most successful.

When Tekken get this kind of Hype in a tournament I will call it successful. Not saying Tekken is bad.

I would attribute best selling as pretty darn close to most successful o3o
Have you ever watched an Evo video on YouTube? The same amount of hype goes out for tekken as it does for street fighter or mortal kombat or DOA, or whatever game that's shown.

The whole point is, a lot of us don't feel all that strongly for a simple little fighting game update that no one plays anymore. Sure it SOLD well, but you also forget that the 3DS didn't have jack shit when it launched and everyone at any game store just looked at the shelves and was like "... I guess I can play street fighter for the millionth time..?"

Reactions: EZ-Megaman

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr