Petition to Bring Ultra Street Fighter IV to the 3DS

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
You done? I couldn't be arsed to finish that reading that long wall of bullshit...I mean text.

Ah America you breed such healthy, illiterate children :rofl2:
15 whole seconds of reading scaaaary. Bahahaha thanks for playing.

Reactions: Skelletonike

2ndApex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would attribute best selling as pretty darn close to most successful o3o
Have you ever watched an Evo video on YouTube? The same amount of hype goes out for tekken as it does for street fighter or mortal kombat or DOA, or whatever game that's shown."

With all due respect to TTT2 and MK9, the amount of hype that they produced wasn't even comparable at all to the top Evo games. Attendance way below the other games (DOA wasn't there) and the hype from round 1 pools of SF4/Melee drowned out the hype from TTT2 Grand Finals so bad that they had to double the volume on the speakers.

As for the original topic:

Your petition isn't going to do anything and to be honest there really isn't enough overlap between fighting game fans and 3DS owners for this game to released, and even if it did non-SF4 players would probably just get vanilla SF4 for cheaper price. Speaking as a 3DS-only (for now) owning player your best bet for fighting games this gen is definitely a PS Vita, the buttons are nicer, Ono has shown interest in a USF4 Vita release, and it's already got uMvC3, BBCS, SFxT, and (most importantly!) GGAC+R.

D

Deleted_171835

You guys are such cynics. If you don't like Street Fighter IV, then cool. No need to go on a bitch-fest about it. There's millions of people who do like the series and wouldn't mind seeing a 3DS version.

At best, this petition gets to Capcom and by a stroke of luck, they decide to port it over, at worst, it goes nowhere. No matter how it turns out, I don't see how this is a bad thing. You don't want to play it on the 3DS, no problem, don't bother with this and move on.

SolidSnake95

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The problem here, is you have to be taken seriously first...

And since trolls don't like to be taken seriously, I highly doubt they have the willpower to take anyone else seriously, especially trolls that just show up out of nowhere ;)

If you don't like the series, that's fine. It's also your own opinion, albeit bigoted, but still your opinion if you dislike the idea of street fighter on 3ds. So far you've yet to make any proper arguments on your flawed reasoning. But don't bother, I'm not interested in your opinion.

chavosaur

Chavo
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
And since trolls don't like to be taken seriously, I highly doubt they have the willpower to take anyone else seriously, especially trolls that just show up out of nowhere ;)

If you don't like the series, that's fine. It's also your own opinion, albeit bigoted, but still your opinion if you dislike the idea of street fighter on 3ds. So far you've yet to make any proper arguments on your flawed reasoning. But don't bother, I'm not interested in your opinion.
>Gets butthurt about not stating opinion of series (even though I have)
>Doesn't want opinion anyway
._.;
The only one trolling here is you. So far the only statements you've made about your precious series, is that everyone else is an idiot for not wanting to play it.
Most of us have already stated that we don't really want the patch on 3DS because it just isn't that interesting. It's a fighting game. It's like ANY other fighting game. Not having another rehashed fighting title is quite alright with me.
And before you go out on the same bullshit that "BUT YO MAWIO GAEMS IS REHASH TOO"
We get it. Be that as it may, while some Mario titles may seem repetitive, they still feel newer to anyone that plays them. When you play street fighter, it's just "Oh hey... It's the same game I've been playing since the 80's.. It just looks cooler."

SolidSnake95

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
._.;
The only one trolling here is you. So far the only statements you've made about your precious series, is that everyone else is an idiot for not wanting to play it.
Most of us have already stated that we don't really want the patch on 3DS because it just isn't that interesting. It's a fighting game. It's like ANY other fighting game. Not having another rehashed fighting title is quite alright with me.
And before you go out on the same bullshit that "BUT YO MAWIO GAEMS IS REHASH TOO"
We get it. Be that as it may, while some Mario titles may seem repetitive, they still feel newer to anyone that plays them. When you play street fighter, it's just "Oh hey... It's the same game I've been playing since the 80's.. It just looks cooler."

I'm not a big fighting gamer. I hardly play Street Fighter or any fighting game unless its naruto or dragonball. However, I find that the 3DS having a couple of regular fighting games to be nice, especially since there is online play. Just one day you are tired of playing your typical game and you want to play something different. I always get this urged to play a fighting game if I'm tired of playing the same type of games I usually play. Enter Street Fighter for 3DS(as well as Tekken and DoA).

I don't really have an opinion if there should be a patch or anything, I think their should be DLC. As someone pointed out, the game may not have that ability. However, just because a bunch of mario fags don't like fighting games doesn't mean there shouldn't be any. I think the 3DS should branch out from the typical mario/zelda crap, even if it is a nintendo console, their is no excuse whatsoever as to why different types of games shouldn't be added.

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

"Troll"

Also, If you're so desperate that you have to resort to calling other people "trolls", it's a pretty clear sign that your argument is utter shit.

Oh boy.

1) You used "bigoted" in a discussion about fighting games. Christ, get over yourself and grow up.
2) Just saying "Your reasoning is flawed!" doesn't make it so. I'm not sure if you understand this, but in an argument, you're supposed to be backup and validate your points. Just a heads up for the future.
3) If you weren't interested in his opinion you wouldn't keep responding.

Reactions: Skelletonike

SolidSnake95

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
"Troll"

Also, If you're so desperate that you have to resort to calling other people "trolls", it's a pretty clear sign that your argument is utter shit.

Oh boy.

1) You used "bigoted" in a discussion about fighting games. Christ, get over yourself and grow up.
2) Just saying "Your reasoning is flawed!" doesn't make it so. I'm not sure if you understand this, but in an argument, you're supposed to be backup and validate your points. Just a heads up for the future.
3) If you weren't interested in his opinion you wouldn't keep responding.

Yet I've not seen one person do this in the thread. And also, your first point makes no sense at all. If anyone should grow up, it should be you. As much as you go around bashing other types of games like Kingdom Hearts. It's like you can't wait for a thread to appear talking about a game you don't like so you can spread your venom across it.

"Troll" :cry:

ElYubiYubi

GBATemp Maniac
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
._.;

I can say EXACTLY the same about Mario, Pokemon and many others.

DJPlace

going hire Ronald McDonald To Gun Down Nintendo.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
damn there putting more people from Final Fight in this. so going pick up when this comes out.. and also elena now where the fuck is Alex?!? we need him in here so i can power bomb akuma's to hell.

also i did like using the touch screen controls for the hyper combo's for charge people fighters (i so wanted to main Dee Jay with a paddle but he's so damn hard to main with the ultra super i like)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr