Petition to ban that :teach: smiley

DarkRey

still transfoooorming.... with sum lags!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Croatia
QUOTE said:
Don't close this thread, it's for fun. Also don't you dare to ever post the damn smiley in here.
mellow.gif

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
You're just frustrated because you're getting schooled all the time. Try failing less, and you'll be seeing less of that smiley.

smileipb2.png

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I take it you get the finger-waggling condescending treatment that the smiley suggests a lot then, eh? And that's why you hate it, huh?
huh.gif

Law

rip ninjacat that zarcon made me
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
Rayder said:
I take it you get the finger-waggling condescending treatment that the smiley suggests a lot then, eh? And that's why you hate it, huh?
huh.gif

It's annoying because 99% of the time the person using it is incredibly retarded, and aren't actually fit to teach.

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Law said:
It's annoying because 99% of the time the person using it is incredibly retarded
That statement can be applied to many many things, including, among other things, computer keyboards. That doesn't mean they should be banned altogether.

Law

rip ninjacat that zarcon made me
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
Veho said:
Law said:
It's annoying because 99% of the time the person using it is incredibly retarded
That statement can be applied to many many things, including, among other things, computer keyboards. That doesn't mean they should be banned altogether.

Honestly, if printing letters on the keys of the keyboard was banned, it would make the internet a MUCH better place.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: :whip: