Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Hadrian would just Plutonij it anywhere else, so I'll put it in the EoF.

I hate the fucking kid (antonkan). Posting in freakin' Arial, trying to be 'cool', doing random crap and creating stupid threads no one likes. Kill the bitch, I tells ya.

Who's in?

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
hankchill said:
I forward the motion to feed chocolate covered pickles to a pair of straight curious lesbians.

And I forward the motion to video said feeding to sell for profit on the internet.

Cablephish

Show me...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Since Brian117, also part of the Bird Clan, I will also support this motion. And if he does come back, I'll edit this before he comes back, if he does.

It'll say I like pickles.

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
hankchill said:
I forward the motion to feed chocolate covered pickles to a pair of straight curious lesbians.
A dozen conotations and implications of that idea are having a free-for-all orgy in my head, giving birth to new, more bizarre ones and so forth.

unsure.gif

smileipb2.png

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
p1ngpong said:
I thought he was harmless until he insulted a load of people in the temper pics.

I dont know what to think about him now.

I'm starting to get the feeling he's another one of The Worsts multiple personalities.

Brian117

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow, what a fucking cunt.

I really want to know why he is still around. Do people love him or something? I'm guessing yes.

Who would honestly be stupid to say things about Costy? I mean wow. Costy is the one that gave that little shithead a website to spam on. He should be thankful.

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
TrolleyDave said:
Well then expand on them Mr Veho!
smileipb2.png
The list now includes, but is not limited to, bananas, triple-sided dildos, vanilla glazing, yaoi manga, Martha Stewart, Mario Batali, Cthulhu, strawberries, Something Positive, Alfred Kinsey, this one spot on the inside of my thigh, Crème brûlée, french fries, short hairy guys in leather platform boots, the term "Pentacle Hex", shoe polish, little devil horns, spaghetti, the retrograde wheelbarrow, lard, bisexuals, and merkins. More associations are sprouting as we speak. Some are quite unfortunate.

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
And I don't think Antonkan was intentionally trying to insult anyone, except maybe Awdofgum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Firefox users be like "look at what they have to do to mimic a fraction of our power."