Gaming Petition for Wii -- SIGN THEM UP!!!

spotanjo3

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you are fan of Rockman/Megaman or like them --- sign them up!

http://www.petitiononline.com/mhxpu2/petition.html

QUOTE said:
Click or stick in your navigator. I want to explain that I will probably not send this to Capcom unless it obtains at least 1000 signatures, rather 3000. I want something which will make leave the eyes of Inafune their orbits if it reads this!

skullstatue

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's the only thing I can do, I have every Zero game for the GBA and the new one for the DS. Seriously, should I go and bomb Capcom's head courters while screaming bring back megaman instead?

kristijan08

Trophies
XP
Country
it might be more effective, but then if they made the game you wouldnt be able to play it!

theres no harm in signing a petition, im merely saying that they are pointless. the only thing that would bring the series back is money, and the fact there havent been more games in the series suggest it just doesnt make enough revenue in the first place. a petition with at least 3,000 signatures would hardly even make capcom flinch, considering they know that all 3,000 signatures know how to use the internet and therefore will probably just download it anyway lol

zelgadis

Trophies
XP
Country
it might be more effective, but then if they made the game you wouldnt be able to play it!

theres no harm in signing a petition, im merely saying that they are pointless. the only thing that would bring the series back is money, and the fact there havent been more games in the series suggest it just doesnt make enough revenue in the first place. a petition with at least 3,000 signatures would hardly even make capcom flinch, considering they know that all 3,000 signatures know how to use the internet and therefore will probably just download it anyway lol

There havent been more games in the series? At least 4 megaman games come out a year.....keyword at least. Its just unfortunate theyve been aimed towards the battle series and the zero series now.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'd rather sign a petition to stop Capcom from releasing Megaman/Rockman games all of the time, although ZX was quite good they should really give the franchise a rest for a while, and then bring it back to its original roots and just get rid of the Zero and Battle games.

Gaisuto

Lose 2 Levels.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
As much as I am hating the new Mega Man games, I enjoyed the two PSP games. I really want them to continue with them, because the Early X and Classic series games were some of my favorite games of all time.

skullstatue

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'd rather sign a petition to stop Capcom from releasing Megaman/Rockman games all of the time, although ZX was quite good they should really give the franchise a rest for a while, and then bring it back to its original roots and just get rid of the Zero and Battle games.

But Zero is so frustratingly difficult you can't put it down, it's also not as kiddy (but still pretty kiddy) as the rest of the Megaman series.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Or Genesis.