Brood
Trophies
Website
techmantis.net
XP
Country
United States
if you do not know,
The original digimon (season 1), has been airing in the states on Nickelodeon (NickToons)
so there may be a VERY small chance on to getting localized (or some kind of digimon game coming)

Pedeadstrian

GBAtemp's Official frill-necked lizard.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if you do not know,
The original digimon (season 1), has been airing in the states on Nickelodeon (NickToons)
so there may be a VERY small chance on to getting localized (or some kind of digimon game coming)
That doesn't mean anything. Digimon has been on NickToons, DisneyXD, etc. for years and years. And tv interest doesn't equal video game interest.

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I will have to agree with Rydian and go one further to say that means either the dev (one that has made several games I do like though their previous licensed work is serviceable but not really all that memorable*) or publisher (which has a less than stellar track record in bringing games out of Japan) gets lumped with a niche appeal title and one that might set a precedent for future games.

*what little I bothered to look around for says this is mixed and probably more "for fans of digimon".

If you want it the by all means sign it, if you do not then I would encourage you not to sign this.

There is also a PSP version so I would say if you want this I would see about setting up a fan translation for that.

Pedeadstrian

GBAtemp's Official frill-necked lizard.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I will have to agree with Rydian and go one further to say that means either the dev (one that has made several games I do like though their previous licensed work is serviceable but not really all that memorable*) or publisher (which has a less than stellar track record in bringing games out of Japan) gets lumped with a niche appeal title and one that might set a precedent for future games.

*what little I bothered to look around for says this is mixed and probably more "for fans of digimon".

If you want it the by all means sign it, if you do not then I would encourage you not to sign this.

There is also a PSP version so I would say if you want this I would see about setting up a fan translation for that.
http://gbatemp.net/threads/digimon-world-re-digitize-translation.331385/

There already is one.

Skelletonike

♂ ♥ Gallant Pervert ♥ ♀
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
This game does seem pretty awesome, the PSP one already seems cool but the 3DS has more content like new digimon plus improved graphics. It would be pretty awesome if it did get localised, but meh, they haven't localised the latest digimon rpg games, which is a shame.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/yjrjY6PCb7o?si=xnFz0B2o_adIgLTV +1