petition for A Gay Little Catboy

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
OMG jeremy235 posted in a thread about me!
wub.gif

ShinyJellicent12

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, even though it's worthless, I know three people that should be mods.
Catboy, Schlupi, and Machomuu.
It's my opinion, though, soooo.....................................................

rastsan

8 baller, Death Wizard,
Trophies
Website
rastsan.wordpress.com
XP
Country
Canada
Even though I like you catboy... no.... don't you have plans that would interfere with being a mod here?

there is nothing wrong with that. I just know that eventually you will move beyond here.

(waiting for the "NEVER")

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica

DJPlace

going hire Ronald McDonald To Gun Down Nintendo.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
that was a joke topic i put was suppose to put name change instead of mod casue gay is an offesne word he should be a happy little catboy LOL!! but anyway i'm going shut up now...

RoyalCardMan

DS App Studio™ Developer
Trophies
Website
www.awsomisoft.com
XP
Country
United States
Vulpes Abnocto said:
Guys, no matter what your opinions of the current staff as a group are
*glares at 30084pm for half a moment*
we are constantly trying to keep this place as interesting as possible, and as fun as possible, without running the risk of having the community that so many of us love shut down.

And a large part of that effort is to always keep our eyes open for the proper people to accept into our staff.

No petition will ever advance or impede our decisions on that matter.
What will have an effect are the actions and deeds of the specific people who catch our eyes.
And I'm not about to discuss where Catboy falls on that scale.

At this moment we have no plans to add new people to the staff.
But when the time comes, rest assured we will try to select the cream of the crop to help make important decisions around here.
I agree with you on that point. The point of being a moderator, administrator, or the position that you may become is having great responsibility. It is like in the military, or in any other organization or coporation, the leaders will decide when they know you are ready for raising your responsibilities. Look up to your fellow leaders, and respect that you may not know what you should know as they do.

It seems people around here think they are ready to be part of the staff, but actually are not. Here are some tips even to maybe getting closer to being a staff member, which I admit I don't know, but from what the staff have done I think it is some of the progress.

First, learn more about homebrew. Read articles, take a few years learning how homebrew works.

Second, increase your grammar skills. This will make sure it looks professional, leaving a good impression on the community.

Three, have the ability to help people. It is a hard skill to learn, but once you do improve on this skill people will look up to you for answers.

These steps aren't easy, but once you get them you may even be requested to become part of the staff.

RoyalCardMan

DS App Studio™ Developer
Trophies
Website
www.awsomisoft.com
XP
Country
United States
Vulpes Abnocto said:
Okay....well I was making a joke.

Might not have been quite obvious enough this time.
rofl.gif
Oh I see.

I don't normally speak of the beer type of homebrew. If I do, it means I am crazy at the moment.

EDIT: Why is it that when ever I post in a thread, the thread becomes a ghost town. It is like I am hated...

raulpica

With your drill, thrust to the sky!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
RoyalCardMan said:
Vulpes Abnocto said:
Okay....well I was making a joke.

Might not have been quite obvious enough this time.
rofl.gif
Oh I see.

I don't normally speak of the beer type of homebrew. If I do, it means I am crazy at the moment.

EDIT: Why is it that when ever I post in a thread, the thread becomes a ghost town. It is like I am hated...
Actually I thought that Vulpes was talking about the fact that he isn't much into homebrew for consoles (amirite, Vulpes?)
rofl.gif

Nah, it's just that you're too serious for the EoF
tongue.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: