Dead and alive
OP
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
Wow... do you think it's a real person that actually thinks it's typing English, or a really elaborate troll? I can't quite believe either possibility. If the former, it's incredible that it can even work out how to turn its computer on in the morning, if the latter then it's incredible how it's stayed in character every time and not given itself away.

Reactions: Deleted User

Davidosky99

Eevee :3
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.davidosky99.xyz
XP
Country
Wow... do you think it's a real person that actually thinks it's typing English, or a really elaborate troll? I can't quite believe either possibility. If the former, it's incredible that it can even work out how to turn its computer on in the morning, if the latter then it's incredible how it's stayed in character every time and not given itself away.
I don't think he's a troll but a really, really retarded person

TheCyberQuake

Certified Geek
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
in the first two days, before I got a hardmod I was pissed and wanted the downgrader rentlessy.
When I got it, I just pressed them in order for them to release to the community so the community woudn't have to suffer like I did
I can understand being upset. But it does take time to find an hole in the software security in order to gain more permissions than the console normally allows. Even up till the past year downgrading the 3ds wasn't even possible unless you were hardmoded and had a backup of your NAND. Most things we can do now wasn't even thought to be possible when the 3ds homebrew scene started late 2014. The devs probably want to find an 11.0 exploit just as bad as everyone else, but they have to first find a flaw in the software before they can do anything. It's not that they are just keeping it for themselves (unlike the wii u scene).

Reactions: petersorry

TheCyberQuake

Certified Geek
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know, I realized that today, and I promise you to never bother you (community) with bullshit again.
The devs are wonderful people for taking their free time in developing free and open source(most of times :P ) for us to enjoy and ask nothing in return.
I saw I was a massive asshole.
That's why I created the apology thread :P
Honestly I wouldn't mind seeing more threads like that, just without tagging tons of devs and putting it in the Edge of Forum. It was fun trying to decipher what you were even trying to say. I still don't know what you meant by "no coffei" xD

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYzI76fwaM0