Persona Q2 opening animation celebrates series cast

The Persona series is known for its catchy soundtracks, and if the newly uploaded Persona Q2 opening is anything to go by, this game is no different, using the familiar series vocal talent and composers. Throughout the almost two minute long video, we see each member of the main cast of the past three Persona games, animated in the chibi spinoff style. Persona Q2: New Cinema Labyrinth will be a Nintendo 3DS exclusive title, and will release on November 29th in Japan. A western release has not been announced yet, though all previous Persona games have eventually made their way to an English release thus far.

Vieela

GBATemp's official thinker™
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I really hope this doesn't pull a Yo-Kai Watch 3 and never gets a western release. It looks promising. I didn't like the first persona Q a bunch, but i do think this one will be far more interesting. Please Atlus. Localize it.

AxlSt00pid

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
As much as I love Persona, and looking forward to this game...
Atlus, where's the Persona 1 and Persona 2 duology love??? I'm recently playing these three games for the first time (all at the same time :P) and I freaking love them

Last edited by AxlSt00pid,

shantaelover69420

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I really hope this comes to the US, really hope ATLUS doesnt pull a Persona 2: Eternal Punishment and never release a western release
(Yes persona 2 was 2 games)
This is the only persona game not in the west so I've still got high hopes, but there's always a chance. So now its a race between ATLUS pushing out a western release or fans making a fanslation. Only time will tell the winner.
...but hurry up already i wanna play this damn game it loOKS SO GOOD!

NumberXIIIEdwin

Jack In! MegaMan, Execute!!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I really hope they localize this game. I know I shouldn't be worried but there's always that bit of doubt since they haven't announced literally anything about it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: Green name in chat :ninja: