Persona 5 Royal launches on Nintendo Switch October 21, Persona 4 Golden and Persona 3 Portable to follow

As was rumoured two weeks ago, the new ports of the Persona series will be making their way to Switch as well. Persona 5 Royal will launch on October 21, 2022, and will be followed by Persona 3 Portable and Persona 4 Golden.

These ports have also previously been confirmed to be coming to Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, Game Pass, Steam, PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 5.

nxwing

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
goomba may now rest
Nah, King Goomba never rests. He's already moved on to Soul Hackers 2 lmao.

I'll probably pick up a physical copy of P5R just for the hell of it despite having a physical copy of it for my PS4 (and also planning to get it on Steam).

Sylx3

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Then your ps4 pro and mine must be different.. I had slowdown coming in and out of fights in momento for example
My game is installed on internal SSD, if yours too, maybe I'm just lucky. My system is pretty recent and dust free I think, previous owner took good care of it. Sorry you had a bad experience with it. P5R is coming to PC though, it should be the ultimate version.

linuxares

The inadequate, autocratic beast!
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
My game is installed on internal SSD, if yours too, maybe I'm just lucky. My system is pretty recent and dust free I think, previous owner took good care of it. Sorry you had a bad experience with it. P5R is coming to PC though, it should be the ultimate version.
Its fine. I should probably dust it. But it was like version 1 of it I played so might gotten patches? It was just that part that stuttered for me. Or just play it on my PS5 ;D

NumberXIIIEdwin

Jack In! MegaMan, Execute!!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Honestly surprised they didn’t fumble this somehow. Persona 5 Royal actually showed up and they didn’t try to pull any cloud version shenanigans like they did with Kingdom Hearts.

Reactions: AkiraKurusu

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Hello @realtimesave.