Persona 5 Royal launches on Nintendo Switch October 21, Persona 4 Golden and Persona 3 Portable to follow

As was rumoured two weeks ago, the new ports of the Persona series will be making their way to Switch as well. Persona 5 Royal will launch on October 21, 2022, and will be followed by Persona 3 Portable and Persona 4 Golden.

These ports have also previously been confirmed to be coming to Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, Game Pass, Steam, PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 5.

nxwing

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
goomba may now rest
Nah, King Goomba never rests. He's already moved on to Soul Hackers 2 lmao.

I'll probably pick up a physical copy of P5R just for the hell of it despite having a physical copy of it for my PS4 (and also planning to get it on Steam).

Sylx3

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Then your ps4 pro and mine must be different.. I had slowdown coming in and out of fights in momento for example
My game is installed on internal SSD, if yours too, maybe I'm just lucky. My system is pretty recent and dust free I think, previous owner took good care of it. Sorry you had a bad experience with it. P5R is coming to PC though, it should be the ultimate version.

linuxares

I'm not a generous god!
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
My game is installed on internal SSD, if yours too, maybe I'm just lucky. My system is pretty recent and dust free I think, previous owner took good care of it. Sorry you had a bad experience with it. P5R is coming to PC though, it should be the ultimate version.
Its fine. I should probably dust it. But it was like version 1 of it I played so might gotten patches? It was just that part that stuttered for me. Or just play it on my PS5 ;D

sonicvssilver22

Captain Ressentiment himself
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Honestly surprised they didn’t fumble this somehow. Persona 5 Royal actually showed up and they didn’t try to pull any cloud version shenanigans like they did with Kingdom Hearts.

Reactions: AkiraKurusu
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Dark_Phoras @ Dark_Phoras:
    It's not even me who's taking the measures
    Gift
  • FAST6191 @ FAST6191:
    If I am measuring someone's fitness then body fat percentage, various things from blood tests, resting heart rate, recovery rate, standing jump height, grip strength, possibly reaction time and more are factors that mean far more in my assessment of such things than weight and wasteline, though excess in those is by no means good
    Gift
  • KenniesNewName @ KenniesNewName:
    I plan on buying a treadmill next year
    Gift
    You're not telling me anything new
    Gift
    You're being obtuse on purpose
    Gift
  • FAST6191 @ FAST6191:
    That is commendable laziness there KenniesNewName
    Gift
  • FAST6191 @ FAST6191:
    Most people buy one and neglect to use it, shifting it on during a yard sale/car boot sale/online tat merchant
    Gift
    Buying a treadmill to run on is lazy compared to paying a membership
    Gift
    Consuming 2000 extra kcal near a weigh measure, of course that will skew the results. It takes some time to remove that excess. Also, I want to get a clean measure, as good result as possible
    Gift
    Mostly everything I buy gets used so I wouldn't drop $300 just to neglect it despite the common stereotype
    Gift
    It all depends on your routine and your personality. In the gym there's a lot of machines, and trainers that can draw you an exercise plan and help you. I find it easier to exercise in the gym than at home, because at home I'm just delaying.
    Gift
    It's also good to advance before you're ready; that way, when you're ready, you'll find yourself already on the stride and possibly with results
    Gift
    "On the stride" or "in the stride"
    Gift
    I'm more comfortable doing things at home anymore when I was a stocker it was great because I essentially got paid to work out
    Gift
    The workforce here drained me so much though
    Gift
    I prefer bike myself
    Gift
    There isn't any reason other than I like it more
    Gift
    Pls be a real man and get a Harley
    Gift
    But a treadmill is also good for versatility; beyond running, you can walk on it and it forces you to walk in a regular stride
    Gift
    My uncle just travelled through northern Spain with friends, all on bikes
    Gift
    Returning to the previous point, I meant a static bike
    Gift
    Also for bad weather conditions it's better than nothing
    Gift
  • Gift
    Nice one
    Gift
  • Gift
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://i.imgur.com/A1EfG5t_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium