Persona 4 Golden is now available on Steam

header.jpg

Persona 4 Golden is out now. You can buy it on Steam for $19.99. It hasn't been unveiled during the PC Gaming Show, but it went live early anyway.

:arrow: Source

LightBeam

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Denuvo ..... Aaaaaaargh, they had to put Denuvo in this ...
A Switch port would have been so cool too, but eh, at least we finally got it on PC, can't wait for them to finally understand that there is a potential Persona fanbase on PC and port P5R

SG854

Hail Mary
Trophies
XP
Country
Congo, Republic of the
I still think that P4G on Vita rocks. PC version is great, but to me, portability is a must. And on the OLED Screen, the game looks awesome. However, is cool that the game is available on other plataform.
You can play on Oled TV with better picture then the vita oled. Vita oled has nasty black mura. And higher resolution oled.

NanashiFinal13

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
You can play on Oled TV with better picture then the vita oled. Vita oled has nasty black mura. And higher resolution oled.
My Oled Vita screen is on perfect condition. And i don't have a OLED TV. I just preffer playing on portable consoles. But hey, its great that the game is finally on another plataform, so more people can enjoy it. And if for some reason, one day i sell my Vita, its nice to be able to play it on the PC.

Last edited by NanashiFinal13,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: 🫂 +1