prowler

Sony
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
YBsd7.png

Arguably one of the best RPGs to hit PS2 is going up as a PS2 Classic on PSN next week on Tuesday for $9.99! Persona 3: FES contains the original game as well as a all new epilogue 'The Answer' starring Aigis. If you have a PS3 and haven't played this game, get it as soon as it's available! If you have a PSP, pick up the already available Persona 3 Portable! If you have both, well, GET BOTH.

Persona 3: FES hits PS2 Classics next week | Gematsu

FluffyLunamoth

Still a Touhou Fanatic
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does Vita not access the same PSN as PSP/PS3? You can't play this on a PSPVita?
Persona 3 FES is going to PS3 only, Persona 3 Portable is for PSP with compatibility for Vita.

Although if you're a cheap bastard, this is still half as much as the PSP version.

Still I'm hoping PS2 Classics make their way to the Vita, not necessarily for this, but for stuff like God Hand.

prowler

Sony
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
Well FES and P3P are entirely different versions of the game, it's not about being cheap, it's about which version you want to play. (Or just how slow paced you want the game to be, lol).

ChaosBoi

Ushiromiya Battler
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Wait, what?! When did they start doing PS2 classics? I thought it was just a rumor :wtf: .

I played Persona 3 Portable on the PSP and it became one of my favourite RPG's, is it worth getting this just for the extra epilogue thing?

The epilogue is terrible IMO, but it does provide a somewhat nice closure for P3. Even without the epilogue, you should give this game a try anyway. It gives a very different feel than P3P, but in a good way. However, just don't expect it to be as easy though since it doesn't have any of the improvements that were added from P4.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: [cricket sounds]