Persona 3: Dancing Moon Night and Persona 5: Dancing Star Night Yukari and Ryuji trailers

Atlus has put up two trailers for their two upcoming Persona spinoff dancing games; Persona 3: Dancing Moon Night, and Persona 5: Dancing Star Night. Both trailers feature snippets of original animation for the game, as well as focusing on specific characters from each game respectively. In this case, it's Persona 3's Yukari Takeba and Persona 5's Ryuji Sakamoto. Both titles will be launching in Japan on May 24 for PlayStation 4 and PlayStation Vita. These games have yet to get a western release confirmation, though the possibility is highly likely as the previous game, Persona 4: Dancing All Night received a localization.

Viri

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Man, I remember when Atlus made a cross over with Fire Emblem. I remember how pissed people were when they seen the end result. This game kinda reminds me of it.

D

Deleted User

I think I have the plot synopsis for Persona 3: Dancing Moonlight right here:
One night, while everyone in SEES was preparing to travel to Tartarus, Junpei suddenly realized that, with everyone transmogrified during the Dark Hour, there would be no one around to see him dance. Excited at the revelation, he decided that when the clock struck 12, while no one in SEES was looking, he would drop his finest dance moves, the ones he was too afraid to show to anyone else during the day.

When the clock struck 12 and the high school transformed, Junpei, right before going inside with the rest of the group, asked for a few minutes to himself, and then, dropped his freshest and finest dance moves. Unbeknownst to him, however, all the rest of SEES was watching him dance. Junpei went a full 6 minutes before realizing that everyone was watching him. He recoiled in shock.

There was a silence. Then, after about a minute or so, Yukari exclaimed "Stupei! Your moves are as flat as fuck, boy! Here's how you dance!" She then revealed that she was wearing her dance outfit underneath, and started busting some mighty fine moves the dance floor.

Makoto, visibly confused, asked Akihiko what everyone was doing. Akihiko responded by dabbing on him, then dropping so sick moves of his own.

After that, everyone started dancing, and the whole thing evolved into one fine as fuck dance contest.

Also, they were so busy dancing that they all died. The end.

But, no, seriously, this game looks... alright, I guess? Persona 3's plot doesn't lend itself well to dancing, really.

newo

Trophies
Website
wiibrew.org
XP
Country
Jamaica
This reminds me that I need to jump back into persona4. I like how atlus treats this series. Even its not something I would personally play its good to see fresh stuff.

Reactions: CallmeBerto

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4N-3vv4kzdk