Persona 3: Dancing In Moonlight & Persona 5: Dancing In Starlight Official Review

review_banner_persona_3_5_dancing.jpg
It's time to dance! More Persona Dancing action is on the way, with the upcoming release of Persona 5: Dancing In Starlight and Persona 3: Dancing In Moonlight. With this release, every modern Persona cast has had their time to shine on the dance floor, alongside some of the series' best tunes. Be sure to check out GBAtemp's review of both games to see if they're worth your time, or if you're better off getting your rhythm fever fix elsewhere.

:arrow: Official Review

Raverrevolution

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Heh, I actually just cancelled my price error Amazon preorder for the collection. I jumped on the price error at first a long time ago and now I have so many games I'm working on that I couldn't justify having it just sit unopened.

Reactions: CallmeBerto
D

Deleted User

Really mediocre game.
I loved P4 dancing all night, still playing it today, along with Project diva f and f2nd.

But dang, P5D feels lazy, cheap backgrounds, unimpressive choregraphies, bad remixes, no story mode (if you're into it). Working on P3D at the same time had consequences on this title's quality.
I rushed it once but never came back to it, a huge disappointment.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @SylverReZ, Indeed lol